Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

Ok sooo... here’s what I got.

Jayden and Preston really hate their grandfather. MOST LIKELY because of the conservatorship and the control he has over Britney’s life. They ‘wish he were did’ which is as extreme as it gets.. but they love and support their grandmother Lynne who has been trying to free Britney for years now. It seems Kevin supports the movement and wants the boys to speak freely about it. His posts got deleted just now and I’m sure Brit’s team is coming with a vengeance 

• Like 8

Umm excuse me but how do you feel about the fact that he ask followers in order to speak about his mother??? taking advantage of from her (or the situation) maybe??? Reminds you of something??? Maybe??? Even if we are talking about some followers !

And as about quiting music; Britney seems to  change her mind a lot about quiting or not because I assume, on one hand it is something that she loves to do and on the other she propably hates the whole situation she's been in, so dont take it seriously ! 

• Like 3

Fun Fact: Kevin’s account follows both of the boys....

Which would mean K-fed got a notification on his phone the second Jayden started live streaming. Would be weird to ignore when he was home and right downstairs 🤔

Unless he didn’t start following him until afterwards, which I find hard to believe. 

24 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Jayden exposed himself as being Homophobic. I know he is young but he seems like a spoiled brat that only wants Britney to do more music to make money. He is immature, which goes hand in hand with his age, but he is every bit Kevin Federlines child.:ineedthetruth:

Shut up. 

• Like 8

So I woke up around 4am UK time to feed my son and read some of this... it’s now 7.30 am and I’m still like... omg it’s not sunk in everything he’s said it’s... insane. 

why do I have a feeling though that he’s spoke to Britney and his dad about doing this? He knows who he is, Britney and Kevin know that her fans WOULD find his profile especially if not set to private? Ffs half of the spice girls kids who have Instagram set theirs to private to avoid fans and then to do an Instagram live?? I THINK (now I know some of you will be like no you’re wrong!) that this is britneys way of communicating and saying she supports the movement of the fans especially with the anti the zone profile? Her kids & she Herself isn’t stupid. There is NO way her team can cover this up and comment on it. There is ZERO way. We know now how her kids feel. This is FCKED. 
FREE BRITNEY. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

So I woke up around 4am UK time to feed my son and read some of this... it’s now 7.30 am and I’m still like... omg it’s not sunk in everything he’s said it’s... insane. 

why do I have a feeling though that he’s spoke to Britney and his dad about doing this? He knows who he is, Britney and Kevin know that her fans WOULD find his profile especially if not set to private? Ffs half of the spice girls kids who have Instagram set theirs to private to avoid fans and then to do an Instagram live?? I THINK (now I know some of you will be like no you’re wrong!) that this is britneys way of communicating and saying she supports the movement of the fans especially with the anti the zone profile? Her kids & she Herself isn’t stupid. There is NO way her team can cover this up and comment on it. There is ZERO way. We know now how her kids feel. This is FCKED. 
FREE BRITNEY. 

The media will probably largely ignore this. Hope I’m wrong. TMZ will focus on fans “harassing” her son. But I think Jayden just saved the day. Might take years to get free. But Lou cannot spin this story. Jayden is the perfect messenger bc he can’t be sued. 

1 minute ago, BradAdamson said:

This entire situation is gross. Not just the fact grown adults are piling on this child to tell more about his famous mother, but also that he’s saying he’ll tell more when he gets more followers. Ugh. Poor Britney.

The only thing that’s gross is Jamie and what he’s done to 3+ generations of his family. It’s not like the questions were ill intentioned. This information helps the cause BIG TIME. And what do u expect from a kid? 

• Like 8

Did he ever show his full face?  I'm getting creepy fake vibes from this.  But it could also be true as well.  I never pictured him to be like a mini-KFed saying Britney 'makes bank' and he'll tell more after getting more subs... ugh so cringe but i wouldn't be surprised if true!

Ugh I'm so late to this thread. I saw everything. And let me just say that Kevin did a really good job in raising the kids. I can literally smell the goodness in him. I'm so proud of Kevin. He's cool and says sh-t but he's young and we shouldn't make it like he's this or that. He's a good kid and that's what I saw in the video. And a cool kid I might say. Ughhh i wanna be 13 again. :bcutelaugh: Also, he didn't really say anything. Why are people acting like he's spilling and like he's airing out his feelings towards his mom's situation. Did you guys even watch the entire 20 minute video or just parts of it sliced for only the parts that were needed to justify a narrative that some people are painting and taken out of context. :umok: The entire video isn't even about that. We all know he knows what his mom's situation is. But the livestream was just him innocently (with no motive whatsoever) interacting with fans because he wants to be big on social media. He keeps repeating that he's doing this for his youtube channel. Why are people making this about FreeBritney. I can't. People are going on and on about the way he said it when talking about Jamie but they didn't even think of applying that to how he also said "ionno" when asked about FreeBritney and that he also liked Sam Asghari and "the way" he said it obviously shows he's cool with Sam. But why isn't that being brought up? Cause y'all only choose which ones to highlight to perpetuate the narrative y'all are spinning. This is just an innocent child trying to grow his social media presence. Can't you guys hear and see it's all he cares about in the entire video. He keeps repeating it. This is not Jayden being like a whistleblower. That's not even why he did this livestream in the first place. I can't. :ehum:

Ok so here's some of my reactions throughout that entire livestream...

1. how do i feel about free britney? ionno.

- LMAO. dead. He doesn't care folks.

2. do i like pokemon? yah bro pokemon's f-cking fire bro

- omg he talks like Ariana Grande. LOL

3. favorite song? its either hit me baby one more time or toxic

- yep, he's basic and he's straight. not to mention his room is sooo.... basic as well. Haha!

4. I am not an xbox or ps4. I am a pc player, actually

- he's definitely a gamer and I love him for thatttt

5. i am 13 years old

- wait what and you sound like a man like ugh your voice... I'm so proud that you're a big boy now Jayden *tears*

6. show your face. uh uh yah b-tch f-ck yourself Ha ha. ha ha. Flex. Flex.

he's sooo funny LMAO

7. For my youtube channel? Uhm i'm just gonna start doing some more severe sh-t. Like. ionno

- "severe sh-t"? Omg i miss being a teen when I can say stuff like this. LOL

8. but i'm more like a Travis Scott or Wiz Khalifa kind of person

- Kylie's gonna send your future girlfriend a lifetime supply of Kylie cosmetics.

9. yeah i listen to my dad's songs

- god i thought this is not gonna end well i'm glad people didn't like say that his dad's music bombs and people are even saying they liked Popozhao. Phew. Please don't hurt this kid's feelings. Crazy is iconic. Haha! ❤

9. oh Sam. yeah i like Sam. He's good. He's nice and... he's a really good dude.

- I'm not a Sam supporter nor a hater but if Britney's happy and if the boys are cool with him, that's all that matters to me.

10. i've been watching Naruto for a while

- this kid is full of taste

11. is your grandpa a jerk? Yeah he's pretty big d-ck. He's pretty f-cking gay.. as sh-t. he could go die.

SLAAAAAYYYYYYYY ❤

12. I have the best dad ever. My dad's literally Jesus. He's like Jesus.

-  Aww Kevin. This kid adores youuu. ❤❤❤

13. my grandma is literally... lichree... lichreee... the best grandma in the universe

- this kid is trying to pull a british accent by saying "literally" like "lich-rally". He's definitely Britney's son. Haha! Aww Lynne ❤❤❤

Ok that's all i remember. But I enjoyed that livestream. My best takeaway was that Kevin is a really awesome dad and we should really forgive him for all the wrongs he did to our girl because he makes up for it by being a fantastic father to Preston and Jayden. ❤ Also Kev, please, my room was waaay bigger when I was a teenager.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I always hoped for the day her kids would be her voice. While they’re still young they are a critical part in all of this. I definitely think Preston is much quieter which could be down to him being a little older and he perhaps remembers a bit more the difficult times but for Jayden to speak out so publicly is a big thing.

I can’t actually believe he’s did that. He might get into a lot of bother for it which is sad but this just confirms exactly what is going on and that the pretty little world Lou and the rest of her team are trying to portray on Instagram is a LIE LIE LIE

Britney needs out of this **** and I don’t blame her for wanting to quit music. It’s disgusting the way she’s been treated and even the boys see it. Jamie is a nasty excuse for a man

• Like 4