Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS KID!! I mean, Its good finally somebody has the GUTS to speak up (even though if it is for 5k followers :bcutelaugh:).
I LOVE he claims he is trying to do something to change  situation (this video could be the star of his plan), and he also says that everybody is trying to prevent him from doing this (control not only for Britney but for the kids as well) 

Although I must said I can definitely see the Federline gene on him, I have always thought Jayden is more similar to Kevin and SP is similar to Britney. 

I LOVED HOW HE IMITATED BRITNEY VOICE in sec (2:05) hahaha... rooting for him to become an vlogger soon! 

• Like 4
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

im here for it lmao :byesmoke: they have no escape from here, as if they had any at this point...

honestly this is could be a good thing for Britney...maybe it will bring more attention, because verbally no one in her family has ever spoken out.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, freakshow said:

honestly this is could be a good thing for Britney...maybe it will bring more attention, because verbally no one in her family has ever spoken out.

thing is, the media likely wont broadcast much. but we know the truth. and like expected, no one was buying that The Zone ****, is just propaganda. britney is literally living in her own propaganda dictatorship lmao. 

• Like 2
Just now, MissBritneyFanDK said:

Please please dont say anything negative to this boy. He is a kid. A KID. Please..... be nice to Him. 

some gays are literally so dumb and easily offended. who **** cares if he said gay as an insult, hes a 13 years old. i have trouble taking people srsly twice his age, imagine a kid... yall :rip:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

He is going to be shut down before that Happens. I promise you. Lou and Daddy spears will not let that happen i Think 

Most likely they will use their influence to prevent anymore livestreams. But they have 0 legal control over JJ and can’t stop him aside from threatening to sue, but there’s no case. But probably Kevin will stop it to avoid drama for his son

• Like 2