Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I watched the video and added highlights to the OP. Damn he unapologetically spilled the tea. Not sure what to make of all this. It's also icky cause yea... he's 13. :zoomzoom:

well, at least he gave something to talk about!
It’s also good to know he knows and cares about his mom, this would eventually have happened..  It was only a matter of time. Good it happened, so everyone can see the truth! The prince has spoken.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The fact that he uses gay as a slurr goes to show you a lot about the Spears family. Don phillip alluded to Britney being a homophobe . Idk . I think once she’s free so much will be exposed ... and we’ll learn she never was who we thought but oh well ... atleast she’ll be free . I’m ready for her to retire to be honest 

Uuuuugggggggggghhhh...........IN THEORY that would be disheartening. I couldn't stan a homophobe. But that isn't proven....I don't think that's true

6 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The fact that he uses gay as a slurr goes to show you a lot about the Spears family. Don phillip alluded to Britney being a homophobe . Idk . I think once she’s free so much will be exposed ... and we’ll learn she never was who we thought but oh well ... atleast she’ll be free . I’m ready for her to retire to be honest 

I'm gonna guess he got that from his dad, no hate to Kevin tho. She's been supportive of LGBTQ+ rights throughout her career. 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The fact that he uses gay as a slurr goes to show you a lot about the Spears family.

or / and the Federline family

who's had the biggest parenting time at the end of the day? His dad, Jesus.

Also, he's in that age where people start to get influenced by friends, the internet, etc. So, I'm not saying it can't be possible it comes from "the Spears", but to completely blame it on them, and specifically Britney, as if it was the usual that teens talk like their mom, of all the people they can get influence from, it's kind of unfair

• Like 5
1 minute ago, KylieLanguage said:

Uuuuugggggggggghhhh...........IN THEORY that would be disheartening. I couldn't stan a homophobe. But that isn't proven....I don't think that's true

calling someone gay in a mean way isn't homphopic, that's just how teenagers are, im gay and i even do that :jj: they eventually grow up and learn better and healty ways to cursing :tifflmao: he is just a angry teenager so i don't see the point tbh

Spoiler

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Except he’s been primarily raised by a “rapper” whose last name is Federline especially in his teenage years.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I’d say it’s more reflective of Kevin and the fact JJ likes video games and anime. Video game culture online is very irreverent and uses terms like “gay”. It’s also very normal for teenage boys that age to say that.

it’s obvious Britney isn’t totally at ease with being around LGBTQIA+ stuff, but she’s no bigot. Yea just maybe a little homophobic in the fact it makes her kinda uncomfortable. But what doesn’t make her uncomfortable these days?

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, kyros said:

calling someone gay in a mean way isn't homphopic, that's just how teenagers are, im gay and i even do that :jj: they eventually grow up and learn better and healty ways to cursing :tifflmao: he is just a angry teenager so i don't see the point tbh

Reveal hidden contents

Lol yeah I do that too. But obvs when you actually are it comes from a "I am that too" kinda jokey way. But yeah I totally get why he would be so angry, I would be too. It makes me sick. Thinking what Jamie has done behind the scenes 

8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Don't forget he's a Federline, it can come from that part of the family. But I get it, being the Spears family so religious and conservative, and Lou being involved in things that are against gay people, I can see that being gay may be a "sin" for them. But I don't think Britney thinks like that, or at least I want to believe that.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, kyros said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, some people take too personal lol

it’s like: “ohh this is gay”

It’s an American slang 

It’s not like he’s saying “******”..

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Boo hoo! Lol he is 13, get real!  No need to attack him by assuming he is homophobic - his ******* IG pic uses the LGBT pride glasses from IG.  Don Philip said he wanted Britney to like him so he didn't know how to say he was gay - 1998 was a different time.  

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I watched the video and added highlights to the OP. Damn he unapologetically spilled the tea. Not sure what to make of all this. It's also icky cause yea... he's 13. :zoomzoom:

Teenagers don’t like to be silenced... At this point what does he honestly have to lose? If the “team” ***** with him Kevin and Kaplan will go BALLISTIC and probably take them to court. Won’t be a good look at the hearing if they target her kids for being honest, especially regarding Jamie. Penny needs to request testimony in private via a letter or video conference.

A calculated risk... especially interesting all this goes down 2 days after seeing Britney... 

• Like 8