Britney's Lawyer, Rosengart, Makes Statement To Rolling Stone

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

So basically she was done with it, which is completely understandable. 

I can't imagine how exahusting it must have been. The conservatorship was terminated in November 2021. It's almost May 2024.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Lola2790 said:

I remember Rosengart talking about settlements when it was first mentioned here that Jamie was gravely ill, but what did Jamie do? Instead of taking that as some sort of olive branch, he chose to drag this out to further abuse Britney. 

• Like 6

I feel like Britney choose to be bigger person and decided to settle. Maybe she felt sad for Jamie somehow. Cuz he lost his leg. Obviously she can't be fully happy with outcome and there is no justice at the end but clearly she doesn't want to spend more money and want to move on. 

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 4

Ok. So he couldn't do anything, dates were postponed like every time and then Britney realised she'll keep fighting for nothing forever and decided to settle. I bet there was no choice for team con to be accountable for their actions anyway.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

There isn't any money left to recover, and they kept threatening to bring her into court for depositions. Rosengart couldn't decide for himself to keep going, it was always Britney's decision.

A good week for truly heinous people. I hope it's true about Jamie agreeing to testify against Lou Taylor.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block