Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

OMG he revealed a lot, this only helps what we been thinking since day one. The most shocking things are the way.he expressed himself about Jamie and the fact that they only see.their mother every two weeks. What's going? Is Britney really trapped or what. What about the videos? They are taken down now.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

BEST PARTS:

”YEAH BRO, MY MOM’S PRETTY LEGENDARY”

Someone asks if Britney watches anime with him and he says she doesn’t understand what it is. He then say her question, mimicking her baby voice:

“WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?”  

and most importantly he still likes Pokémon lol

a true Pokémon fan never gets too old for Pokémon :crying1:

He also said his favorite song was either BOMT or Toxic, or did I hear that wrong?

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, misslyss26 said:

as a mother of 2 kids as well, i cannot IMAGINE seeing my babies only every 2 weeks. **** that

I still feel for Britney and what she's had to endured as a mom, since they were babies. Of all the things they stole from her, I bet not being able to be with her kids all the time has been the worst. It's so unfair, for her, and the kids, and it's so frustrating to know that they won't be able to give that back to Britney, they can't go back in time and make her enjoy the time she didn't spend with them, the kids have grown up in a blink of an eye, and she just lost the right she had to be a proper mother to them. I mean, she'll always be their mom, but, once they grow up, it's just not the same.

• Like 5

The fact that he uses gay as a slurr goes to show you a lot about the Spears family. Don phillip alluded to Britney being a homophobe . Idk . I think once she’s free so much will be exposed ... and we’ll learn she never was who we thought but oh well ... atleast she’ll be free . I’m ready for her to retire to be honest 

• Like 2