New York Times: Weingarten states he cannot discuss the settlement but assures that Jamie has only acted in the best interest of Britney

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Terms were not disclosed. The parties had been arguing over the payment of legal fees and James...

"

Alex M. Weingarten, a lawyer for Mr. Spears, said he could not discuss the terms of the settlement because they are confidential but he agreed that the parties had resolved all outstanding issues. One of the filings stated that his client “is fully and finally discharged as Former Conservator of the Estate.”

“Jamie is thrilled all this is over,” Mr. Weingarten said. “He regrets the irresponsible and specious allegations made against him in public.”

The legal activity left unclear whether Mr. Spears and Ms. Spears have made any progress toward reconciling their differences outside of court.

“Jamie loves his daughter very much,” Mr. Weingarten said. “He would love nothing more than to reconcile and be a family again. He has only ever acted in Britney’s best interests.”

Im pretty sure paying his legal fees is NOT in Britney's best interests. As well as anything else he has done on top of using her to pay his 40k loan to loucifer and make tones of money on top of that.

They keep chanting this lie that he loves and cares for her but no matter how much they gonna say it it wont make it true. 

I hope Britney will find peace despite the injustice and moves on w her life. She still has future unlike that hillbilly jamie. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I mean big sloppy with the "only acted in Britney's best interests". Wasn't she a 'race horse' as Jimbo put it and clamied she couldn't handle her life yet pushed her out to work shortly after her breakdown. 

Did Jimbo have her best interests when he wanted her medical records released publicly.

Did Jimbo care Britney was being drugged, and her kids getting a restraining order for his actions.

We all knew deep down justice would not be served.

• Like 3

Really don't know what to make of all of this tbh... :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: Are we just meant to be happy with this outcome and basically no justice for Britney? It just all feels so icky and murky :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: The last bit of the quote "He has only ever acted in Britney’s best interests.” makes me physically ill. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Fu c k him and his one legged self :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

FU.CK You Jamie. You did so wrong by trapping Britney with that devil of Lou Taylor, but oh well You both of you will pay somehow.

And This is it; This case is officially over to the media. First Rosengart says bye bye and now this. It will end here.  

Maybe the movie and coming back to music wouldn't be so bad afterall.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don’t understand your question? She was spending time with her kids, she’s their mother.

I mean what did they allege she was doing to them? 

audio in her room, kids room, they had to sleep separately. transmission to their nanny and james. seems as if they expected her to do something? very confusing

1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

I mean what did they allege she was doing to them? 

audio in her room, kids room, they had to sleep separately. transmission to their nanny and james. seems as if they expected her to do something? very confusing

They weren’t alleging anything, all it was for Jamie to assert his control over Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block