Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

16 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I can’t at people in here who are mad at Jayden for wishing death on his abusive, dead-beat, piece of crap grandfather who’s literally taking years off his mother’s life expectancy every day. 

I wish death on him every night before I lay my head.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294054940dbffb5ca0f9

I just want prison for him :liar: and for Lou

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Some people really need to wake up. The c-ship is an insurance scam. Her abusive father and her sell-out mother were terrified of losing their cash-cow. If Britney was so horribly incapacitated she wouldn’t have even entertained performing like a circus monkey. It’s a scam to ensure business deals get approved. A business hybrid model.

• Like 6
  • Leader
On 3/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, C0CKy said:

I can’t at people in here who are mad at Jayden for wishing death on his abusive, dead-beat, piece of crap grandfather who’s literally taking years off his mother’s life expectancy every day. 

I wish death on him every night before I lay my head.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294054940dbffb5ca0f9

I guess I have trouble seeing the logic in wishing death on him or anyone? When you wish death on someone, they don't feel that negativity. The only person that feels it is the person wishing it. :katycry:

46 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I guess I have trouble seeing the logic in wishing death on him or anyone? When you wish death on someone, they don't feel that negativity. The only person that feels it is the person wishing it. :katycry:

I’m mostly joking. :demi:

• Haha 1
On 3/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, JordanMiller said:

sometimes if you believe strongly into something, it might happen :katycry: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

She is not retired :bieber:
Y'all gotta stop jumping to conclusions, what if this exchange between Britney and her son was years ago or during the Britney Jean or pre-Glory era and he's just telling it now lol.

Hope you're doing ok. It's so sad & strange not seeing your posts. Sending love xx