Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

3 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Now can we talk about the fact that she sees him once every few weeks. 
i don’t think their relationship is the best tbh, actually that’s what kaleb has been saying on Instagram for a longer time 

Their relationship is just fine. It's just that Britney only has 30% custody. 70% is Kevin's. That's why.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Their relationship is just fine. It's just that Britney only has 30% custody. 70% is Kevin's. That's why.

She has 10, he has 90. And if there are no overnights and she sees them once every few weeks then no... 

The child had this very calculated, he said what he had and wanted to say ... look at what he says is very interesting.

When he talks about the dog, when he talks about MJ, when he talks about not wanting his mother to retire because it is an economic benefit.

He is very smart because he has not really said anything but has said everything.

He talks about his grandfather because he can't approach his brother or him but he doesn't talk about anyone else and makes it clear that he loves his maternal grandmother and father.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I doubt he will get that many. He barely has 600 at the moment 

What are you talking about, he has 2,579 followers at this moment and he set his account private, he didn't accept my request and probably much more

And guys I just watched this entire live and at the end we can see Preston omg:unbelievableney: his voice is so matured, I thought it was Kevin at first lol

1 minute ago, Dollyg said:

She has 10, he has 90. And if there are no overnights and she sees them once every few weeks then no... 

If you know about the custody gap, then i don't know why you don't understand why she only gets to see them every few weeks. That's how it works if you do the math.

And again, it's 70-30. Not 90-10. :cutebrit:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney does not have her own custody.
It is legally almost impossible for her to have custody of her children.

She has 30%. It's a fact. And it's legally possible. That's how she got 30%, cause legally approved by a judge.

• Like 1

Tbh I expected everybody to speak, but not her kids. I'm still in shock. This was a risky thing for Jayden but he wanted clearly to help his mother... You can't fight true love.

And this is to you Lou, you can have your money but you can't buy love. And I believe you do all those cruel things because you can't find love in this world. But you have to be a good person for that so...you know. :gimmemoar:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hate to see comments that jaydens trying to sell his moms privacy for 5-6k followers.. people are sooooo mean and disgusting.. hes just a child trying to be normal and expressing what he really thinks.. I hope he doesnt get in trouble for this (and so does britney)

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

What are you talking about, he has 2,579 followers at this moment and he set his account private, he didn't accept my request and probably much more

And guys I just watched this entire live and at the end we can see Preston omg:unbelievableney: his voice is so matured, I thought it was Kevin at first lol

He's requesting 5k followers on his YouTube before telling us everything. 

It amazes me how little people think before commenting.  

1.  He is not "selling out" his mom - She cannot legally speak out so someone needs to reveal some info.  Obviously she hasnt told him to keep her a secret.  Plus, can you put a gag order on a minor?  Maybe he has no NDA so that's why he can talk.

2.  He is not homophobic for saying what millions of 13 year old say.

3.  He wants YouTube subs just like every other aspiring youtuber

4.  He seems fully comfortable with the conversation,he is very articulate.

• Love 4
  • Like 4