BREAKING: Britney and Jamie Spears reach a settlement in conservatorship case

Britney has settled her conservatorship case with her estranged father, Jamie Spears. Although she can finally put this behind her, Britney will reportedly foot Jamie's legal bills to the tune of $2 million, Daily Mail reports. 

Britney's lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, said in a statement to Page Six: “It has been our honor and privilege to represent, protect and defend Britney Spears. Ms. Spears is and always will be an icon and a brilliant and brave artist of historic and epic proportion,” he said.

"Although the conservatorship was terminated in November 2021, her wish for freedom is now truly complete. As she desired, her freedom now includes that she will no longer need to attend or be involved with court or entangled with legal proceedings in this matter.”

He continued: “Britney Spears won when the court suspended her father, and Britney Spears won when her fundamental rights and civil liberties were restored."

Read the full statement:

GMNAjCMbQAAkHaR?format=jpg&name=large

IMG-6459.jpg

• Love 1

I have 2 things to say:

1.- My heart aches for Britney but the writing's been on the wall for over a year now.

2.- Britney's lawyer is such an incompetent MF that should be ashamed of his very own sloppiness and stupidity.. he is a JOKE.  He was all for the cameras, publicity and the awards he won under the spotlight of #FreeBritney. But the moment Britney needed him the most thats when his stupid and negligent *** shined. **** him

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I have 2 things to say:

1.- My heart aches for Britney but the writing's been on the wall for over a year now.

2.- Britney's lawyer is such an incompetent MF that should be ashamed of his very own sloppiness and stupidity.. he is a JOKE.  He was all for the cameras, publicity and the awards he won under the spotlight of #FreeBritney. But the moment Britney needed him the most thats when his stupid and negligent *** shined. **** him

You were right all along babe about Rosengart dropping the ball, this won't turn into a criminal case I think Britney will sail on her way now that she settled. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block