Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

12 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

That’s definitely Jayden! 100% sure. You can see his instagram vids and Youtube

Wow I wonder how sheltered these kids are. Kids are smart so I’m sure they know mommy’s situation isn’t right, but he’s also really young to be dealing with his moms problems. We all have plenty of our own problems at that age.

him having an IG that has direct contact with Britney fans really could be used AGAINST the freebritney movement tbh so y’all better be careful.

Spoiler

Lou could impersonate US and send jj inappropriate messages about free Britney to shut down the movement once and for all. As a matter of fact, jj could be a team conservatorship shill using her sons pictures. so just BE CAREFUL YALL

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

They won’t I guess. Kevin has the custody over the kids. He’s a scumbag, but I don’t think he’ll let the team use the kids for money.

Jordeezy meant the fans getting out of pocket and let’s face it THEY WILL. It’s practically a guarantee if jjs ig starts getting attention. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Jordeezy meant the fans getting out of pocket and let’s face it THEY WILL. It’s practically a guarantee if jjs ig starts getting attention. 

Lol I misunderstood, sorry. Yes they will and they’ve already started! I just don’t get some fans, seriously.. It’s ok to interact with jj on instagram, just don’t act like a selfish, narrow minded ******* and let the kid have fun on his page. 

5 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Lol I misunderstood, sorry. Yes they will and they’ve already started! I just don’t get some fans, seriously.. It’s ok to interact with jj on instagram, just don’t act like a selfish, narrow minded ******* and let the kid have fun on his page. 

I feel so sorry for her sons having to deal with all the crap they must deal with. So much of the conservatorship is propped up on the idea that it’s what’s best for her sons, but no way seeing their mother virtually do slave labor all their lives has been good for their development.

• Like 1
Just now, holditagainstbritney said:

Can you adults please stop harassing a child and publishing his personal social media? :joanne:

eww why people have to turn everything sour..... You would have turned even Mother Theresa into a *********. Chill. And he's clearly promoting it, it's not like he was unwantedly "discovered".

• Haha 1
  • Like 5