I miss Britney and Exhale 🩵🩵🩵

Hey everyone it's JayTawndré, 

I haven't posted much and I've just had a lot going on but I know that we all have things in life going on. I miss Britney so much the artist, the performer, the revolutionary artist. I know she's happy where she is in life right now or at least that's what her Instagram portrays it to be we never really know what goes on him her life because she's a very private person. 

I rewatch all her music videos and honestly it just makes me miss her as a pop artist you know especially 2004 era she's just very confident and she defines what pop music is and the fact that we haven't had her or Rihanna or even Justin Bieber in years release new music you know it's just really hard right now and I like a lot of the you know newer pop artists but I definitely missed the ones that define pop music. 

I also miss you guys on this forum I have probably 60 followers and I'm so grateful for all the support that Jordan Miller and this forum has given me you know since 2004 and I made friends with a lot of people here on this forum and I respect them and I appreciate them and I just want you guys to know that all of your support means so much to me and right now I'm working on myself I have some health issues going on and you know I'm trying to work on my addictions and I just got a job I just need to get a ID for work and then I could start other than that you know I'm in a different program and I'm doing good and I just want to say thank you to Jordan Miller for creating this forum because you know it's been such a Escape such a place a community where I feel like I can be myself and you guys have shown me so much love I've received a lot of hate you know because you know I am who I am and I don't give a crap you know I express myself you know not everyone is going to like that so I just wanted to create this thread not to get any attention but to show my appreciation.

Britney Spears Dance GIF by Comments By Celebs

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block