Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

8 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

Yeah but calling someone "******* gay" is a little rude. I get he's a teen but that's just not kind.

Give him a break we've all been young and stupid , I've said some really stupid things when I was his age including gay slurring which is not cool but I didn't know it back then .....

• Like 4

I'm not surprised the media talked about it. And even if Jayden didn't say he supported "FREEBRITNEY" or anything, it still keeps Britney relevant in the news, and might open more discussion on it. I dunno just looking at positives. I do hope it was just Kevin shutting him down, and not Team B. And as soneone said earlier he has the ro on Jamie so at least he's safe from him 🙏

Why has he deleted all of his posts and stories? I believe some of the things he said but this is all really weird and he is just a kid maybe just trying to get a reaction. I mean, do you reallg think he'll spill the tea if he reaches 5k followers? Dought it! 

Just now, Tiago said:

Why has he deleted all of his posts and stories? I believe some of the things he said but this is all really weird and he is just a kid maybe just trying to get a reaction. I mean, do you reallg think he'll spill the tea if he reaches 5k followers? Dought 

I Think kevin shut him down.... I knew he was Going to be shut down. To protect himfrom a lawsuit or Maybe lou threatned him

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Did he ever show his full face?  I'm getting creepy fake vibes from this.  But it could also be true as well.  I never pictured him to be like a mini-KFed saying Britney 'makes bank' and he'll tell more after getting more subs... ugh so cringe but i wouldn't be surprised if true!

This is definitely not fake. He did show his full face a few times and he answered several of my questions.

• Like 2

Jayden’s comment about Jamie comes from pain. Even JJ’s tone of voice shifted a little when his grandpa was brought up. Idk but now I’m under the impression that Jayden didn’t just start to have hate for Jamie because of the physical altercation last summer. For all we know Jayden could have experienced Jamie getting physical with him or his brother for years. Only difference is the boys are teens now and the won’t put up with Jamie’s abuse anymore.

Jamie has a restraining order against him so he can’t have any contact with the boys. Kevin has custody of them. I don’t think JJ is in any trouble with anyone for the livestream. The only thing that can happen is for Kevin to monitor his son’s socials or at least tell them to not address anything having to do with Britney again. But imo JJ did this because it may have been on his mind anyway regardless of fans mainly asking him about Britney and the conservatorship. He’s a young kid caught in the middle of his mom’s  (who he loves) messed up situation. It must be distressing for him.☹️

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

is this fandom really going for britney's son social media and ask him for britney's situation?

seriously you guys are the most embarassing **** ever. 

dont over do it. what do you expect really? only people at this stage that could come over and talk is the sons themselves... and it just happened. he knows what he was doing lmao. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

I don't want it erased. We need to discuss this and update on it. Tho...for the safety of her son, Hhhmmm.. Maybe we could make a new thread without his name in it? Cuz I still want updates on retirement situation

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

The account BritneyHiatus uploaded the whole thing on Twitter. I don’t think it’s right to upload it on twitter for everyone to see considering that they’re a big account but whatever 

Looks like damage control has already begun, all videos have been taken down due to 'copyright infringement'

• Like 1

Well... It was bound to happen, especially now that they're online where millions of fans are able to contact them directly. They have always been mamas boys, so it's no surprise the things that he said, and I'm sure K-Fed has kept it real with them as they've gotten older, as much of a mess he's been in the past. All I can say is that he, along with his brother, have always been in the middle of everything surrounding their mother from the moment they were born. They never asked for this life, but here they are. And even though they have no real memory of the events that happened in 2007 & other times, they're on social media now where everything that ever happened back then is forever documented, and probably know A LOT more than what 'they' want them to. They're not babies anymore, they're woke. :ohi:

As far as him using "gay" as a slur (so cringe) and wishing death on his grandfather, he's literally a naive 13 year old with no filter. He's still a child and we don't know what these boys have witnessed or experienced over the years. IIRC, I think this is the one that almost knocked her father out not very long ago. So they know what's up. Still no excuse for the slur, but you'd be surprised how many kids still use it like that sadly. :ehidk: 

That being said, some of these stans are wrong for baiting this boy. Anyone who's hating on this kid for this is sick. They're still kids who have probably has been wanting to help their mother for as long as they've been aware of her situation and simply don't know how to do it because they're still not old enough yet to get involved. :sickofu:

• Love 1
  • Like 6