New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

11 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Why are people over reacting? Shouldn't this be a good thing that if her son gave a little tea and that boost in the movement we been needing? Gram Girls have been gone, Meaner03 vanished, it's an Instagram page.

My question is that language he's using kinda shows the environment he's been growing up in.  Wishing death on anyone isn't good, and Britney loves her gays so for her son to say "gay" in a negative way is crazy. On top of that everything and everyone has been being used to get answers about Britney.

I don't think Britney would be pissed at her fans for doing this movement, I believe she wants out of the C Ship.

If he's one of the only ones spilling tea as a minor he'll probably have less consequences. The kids probably aren't under gag order yet.

The language he’s using is actually very normal for a kid is age idk where u from but nyc u hear kids cursing random on the train like nothing It’s society .hes in middle schoo there mad rowdy at that age just Bc.... It’s social media ..u see young children acting like adults talking like adults etc etc. there exposed to so much nowadays so it’s not surprising nor is it anything alarming either  i don’t think he’s homophobic I think he’s a child n when ur a kid u say stupid **** whyyy Bc ur a kid .. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I would also take the quitting music as a grain of salt it could be Britney saying it because she has no control over her image, life and might not want to keep working while under a C Ship.

Britney loves music and shut down Larry's comments of her never working again.

I think she just wants her life back and to be free of these restraints and will do music again but makes no sense for her to keep working when all this money is going into the C Ship, huge amounts of child support and a huge staff she probably doesn't want working for her or even have in her life.

I wouldn't want her to keep making money she has no control over or keep putting in the work on a career she has no control over allegedly.

It kinda makes sense she's not doing music lately, if she has no plans of coming back anytime soon.

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Can we talk about how problematic it is the way he talks about his grandfather? We knew something was off in the family but if a kid talks like this, there is more going in than what we know. 

If you're talking about the specific word he chose as insult, we really don't know where it comes from.

If you're talking about the evident hate towards Jamie, as sad as it is, is the least he could feel towards a person like Jamie. God knows what kind of things he has said to them and Britney, especially last year in that incident where he got the restraining order.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Can we talk about how problematic it is the way he talks about his grandfather? We knew something was off in the family but if a kid talks like this, there is more going in than what we know. 

I agree. The situation seems worse than I imagined. 
Like, I know Jamie and Lou aren't trustworthy and the conservatorship is a clear abuse of power, but the details seem like they could be quite horrifying. 

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This thread coming from last year's FreeBritney mega thread's record :urite:

Lol yesss let’s hope. Have we heard from the Britneys gram girls since their episode like a month ago? I hope the interview they did with that family wasn’t their “big”  project they were talking about

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Lol yesss let’s hope. Have we heard from the Britneys gram girls since their episode like a month ago? I hope the interview they did with that family wasn’t their “big”  project they were talking about

I actually haven't heard them in a while. I remember someone said something about a new episode but that they didn't say anything relevant, so I didn't hear it

1 minute ago, getKRZY said:

I agree. The situation seems worse than I imagined. 
Like, I know Jamie and Lou aren't trustworthy and the conservatorship is a clear abuse of power, but the details seem like they could be quite horrifying. 

My gut tells me the details are way worse than we could ever imagine. The way anyone that knows anything substantial about it is very tight-lipped or alludes to it being pretty bad is scary. For example Trisha Paytas (YouTuber, huuuuge Britney Stan) pretty casually said she knows some stuff And it’s terrible but can’t say anything about it and changed the subject quickly when she was on a podcast 

1 minute ago, Martini said:

My gut tells me the details are way worse than we could ever imagine. The way anyone that knows anything substantial about it is very tight-lipped or alludes to it being pretty bad is scary. For example Trisha Paytas (YouTuber, huuuuge Britney Stan) pretty casually said she knows some stuff And it’s terrible but can’t say anything about it and changed the subject quickly when she was on a podcast 

It's insane to even feel like speaking about it here could be damaging. This whole situation is disheartening in every aspect. 

• Like 2
Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Lol he’s 13 who cares we’re adults

This lol i honestly don't give a **** about the way her sons talk... It's none of my business, i'm a Britney Spears fan, not a JJ fan :beynah: he probably heard that at school and he talks like that too! Is it a good thing? Hell no! :liar: but as you said: he's 13 and probably surrounded by people that talks like that, i don't wanna jump to conclusions but it could be that Kevin talks like that in his house and there's nothing we can do about it :ohi:

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Good luck silencing her CHILDREN!!!!!

After Preston stood up to Jamie. Now Jayden is speaking out..... a restraining order protecting them!!! ish is going dowwwwwwwwn y’all 

Not a Kevin fan, but bet he would absolutely let them testify either in court or by video feed ! They sadly have no doubt seen/been through some unimaginable situations bc of their “grandfather”

Just imagine the boys are the ones to get their mama set free 😭😭😭

Total long shot and def reaching but I wonder if JJ has ever been on exhale.... posted this shortly before he went on live. There’s not much that would surprise me at this point

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Martini said:

Definitely could be. Britney really does seemS like an MKUltra victim. Her symptoms and situation is similar to the victims of the declassified CIA experiments back like 60 years ago where literal **** doctors studied how to erase memories and brainwash.

But I think if there was a real dark family secret the family would be far more broken. I think Jamie is bipolar and has terrorized his family with his hot temper and grumpy disposition. But he has a good side too like when he’s with Jamie Lynn. He sounds like my dad. And when I was 13 I felt EXACTLY like JJ about him. My dads a better man now but I think thatS bc he doesn’t have anyone dependent on him. 

Jamie needs to lose control of Britney permanently and it will heal the family divide