Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

I just got so incredibly sad thinking about the fact that Britney isn’t raising her children. She seems them every few weeks. She wanted to be a mom so bad growing up and the courts took that away from her even after proving herself capable over and over again. Why did this happen to Britney just WHY :disappointed:

• Like 3
Just now, GimmeBritney320 said:

yikes...there's a lot a lot to digest here...and none of it really good other than it's good to see A)he loves his mom B)possibly the closest thing to the truth we've ever gotten or maybe will ever get

His comments about Jamie are pretty damning...wow

Did anyone notice the questions about the missing dogs and saying his mom kept in the cage too long...:umwtf:

Mostly this whole thing is so sad. Sad for Britney what her life has come to. Sad for her teenage son that has to answer questions mainly about his mom. It's going to be a very very uphill battle for him growing up and getting followers and attention that continually revolves around his mom. I hope Britney/Kevin are able to prepare them for this.

I am just glad that he does not seem so terrified of telling his truth - Britney has done a good job at not letting the control extend to his life and freedom. She has done a good job.  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I am just glad that he does not seem so terrified of telling his truth - Britney has done a good job at not letting the control extend to his life and freedom. She has done a good job.  

Yeah, I mean there's no debating she loves them so much. I guess we'll never know what truly goes on behind the scenes. It's just tragic all around. Praying for a happy ending for her and for her and her family to just be happy and at peace. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I might sound delusional but i think he was "asking" for more subscribers/followers, because he wanted the story to be heard by more people... again, i might sound delusional but i like to think that because from what i've seen he's very very clever :verycool: and he definitely has NO problem to say what he thinks and he showed that when he talked about Jamie :schoolingtime:

**** will go down just give it time. the only thing that bothers is her team milking her brand the most they can while we´re at it. :byesmoke:

• Like 1

I wont be surprised if “britney” post another video on her ig (like that one she posted at the mental-health center back in 2019) saying that jayden is confused, that all this situation is making everything harder for her and her family, that she loves her dad and that she is very happy.. and ofc that shes trying to take a moment for herself

• Like 1

Wow this is crazy! I seriously still think of them as if they’re so young, then I hear Jayden being all ‘Yeah fkn dope bro’ lol wtf! But ugh honestly the vid made me so sad, the c-ship keeps them so much away from Britney, all this talk about how it was always meant to help her with the boys, makes me so so sad. Jamie is honestly a monster. Not enough he fkd up his own life and was a failure, he had to infect himself into EVERY element of his daughters life and basically own her for the past decade, he is horrific. So sad they probably don’t wanna go see Britney as much because it means dealing with Jamie - and I’m sure it’s easy for K-Fed to be the fun, cool parent when Britney pays for everything. Just awful. And yeah it made me a bit sad when he said the thing about why would a Britney quit because she can ‘make so much bank’ - but he is only 13, when they’re 18 and understand the gravity of everything that’s happened a bit more it will be interesting to hear what they have to say. Also can anyone calling him homophobic pls fk off? Kids say dumb stuff and myself included allllways used to say ‘That’s so gay’ about stuff, yeah it’s not cool but it’s just kids vocabulary. And I’ve literally read the most foul, degrading horrible **** written on this forum at times by what I assume are adults so can y’all taking a pop at a 13 yr old just not? Anyway the way he spoke about Jamie speaks for itself and it’s ridiculous that a judge could even consider keeping Jamie as conservator when his own grandson feels that way. Sad all round to be honest.

• Like 2
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

**** will go down just give it time. the only thing that bothers is her team milking her brand the most they can while we´re at it. :byesmoke:

I personally won't buy anything until she's free, i love her as an artist but a lot of people forgets that behind an artist there's a human being and it's sad to Say this but our money let them reach their goal until now and i don't feel like playing their game anymore! :liar:#FreeBritney 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

I wont be surprised if “britney” post another video on her ig (like that one she posted at the mental-health center back in 2019) saying that jayden is confused, that all this situation is making everything harder for her and her family, that she loves her dad and that she is very happy.. and ofc that shes trying to take a moment for herself

I think you're spot on...Lou/Jamie are already crafting something shady as a way to deflect :mj:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Anyway the way he spoke about Jamie speaks for itself and it’s ridiculous that a judge could even consider keeping Jamie as conservator when his own grandson feels that way. Sad all round to be honest.

to me sounds corrupt since the very beginning thats what, the court probably haves fun milking money for the case who knows :byesmoke:

• Like 1

Both Britney’s son IG accounts are private now. Pretty sure they are very well aware of who her mother is and this live was on purpose, he said too much for him not to know what could cause.

I actually was there and when asked about what is really going on, he said “this is the kind of stuff I’ll say when I get more followers”

• Like 6