Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

Just now, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I don’t think Jamie or Team will do something against him. The boys have a restraining order against the grandfather and Kevin has the guardianship over the boys, so I guess they can’t do anything. 

Oh yyyeeeaaaahh. I forgot about the restraining order. Oh my so much has happened since April 2019shocked britney spears GIF

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

I don't think you created this with Mal intent. Y'all realize Britney was a teen when she became a celebrity also? Not saying it's right but, there's plenty of youtube stars who are teens. Jayden said his dad is fine with him doing this. It's not like he's a baby. He literally is asking for people to follow him.

I dont condone any harassment in any form...just saying, there are plenty of child stars and youtube stars. Jayden is no dummy!

This.

Some of y’all really wanna overreact and derail this movement every chance u can. He’s 13. In our day and age that’s when it’s deemed appropriate for minors to use social media. Not only does JJ want this but his dad approves.

i still thought the kid was 10 or something so I had reservations before, but 13?!

Clearly this kid isn’t sheltered so it’s honestly GOOD he’s speaking out bc obviously his mom needs help he said so himself. It can’t be healthy for JJ to suffer in silence either. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s not...He said he didn’t mind and he could have skipped the questions but still made the choice to answer. I think it’s a way to tell us what she would prefer to tell us but can’t.

He's 13 tho, and we are pushing him to answers topics that may get him in trouble. I know he said he won't but immediately after he add that his dad does not care, so I assume he'll get in some kind of trouble if he speaks but Kevin will come to the rescue. I rather keep the kids away from the movement, for me trying to get information out from them will be worse. But if they want to talk about it it's their choice.

• Like 2

So Jayden is all grown up. He said he's been pretty everythere answering travel question.

Seems like he is out for some fame promoting his youtube channel

For the freeBritney he said  idk. He said he gonna tell the whole story of Britney if he gonna get 5000 followers. Also said smth like Britney said once maybe she would quit music. And he said like how much bank u make of this. So literally even her sons about her making money.

And he said Jaimy is dik:tifflmao: and gay. I already like that boy. So that is his youtube channel  and instagramm i am ready for 5000 followers confessions

Him using f   b  and s language at 13 i guess ok. But i am pretty sure ppl gonna use it against Britney even if she is not even has custody

I followed him and feel so creepy LOL

I can't imagine actually sending a like, 12 year old kid messages trying to discuss his mom. omg. lol. praying for him to have some sort of block on his DM's lol / praying that people have more tact than to do that........hhnnnggg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

And let's be honest....they aren't toddlers anymore. Yes us longtime fans saw them when they were but they are much older now. Plus, as someone else said he is VERY close to B's age when she started out. And he is actively seeking out conversation. He made the live video. If he was like "please don't bug me" and a bunch of fans bombarded him it would be very bad. But again he welcomed it. I do worry what Jamie/Team B will do....I hope hid father or someone protects him

I couldn't have said it better myself. No one sought him out or begged him to do this. He wanted to. He's definitely passionate about something on his youtube channel that he's trying to promote. It looks to me something video games/anime. I am watching old making the videos of Brit tonight and the way they talk to her while 16/17...again, not saying it's right but...he's not a baby! Kylie and Kendall Jenner were on TV at about this age, but no one had an issue. He wants to do this. Let him. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, RobdaSilva said:

I’m sorry guys but I had to delete the video. I’m scared of the consequences it could have on me and on her kids.

guys i hope u know u wont get into trouble for posting an instagram live

its not like some leaked vid or song

its like posted to the public

Dang. So I saw video clips of the stream. Can’t say I’m too surprised about this. I think we all figured at least one of the boys possibly would speak out about their mom once they got older. Or at least wondered what it would be like if they did. 

I just hope this doesn’t blow up in his face. I see he’s indicated he’ll share more if he gets more followers. And he’s also looking to boost his YouTube following, saying he’ll post if he gets enough subscribers. Just hope this doesn’t go left. 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

So Jayden is all grown up. He said he's been pretty everythere answering travel question.

Seems like he is out for some fame promoting his youtube channel

For the freeBritney he said  idk. He said he gonna tell the whole story of Britney if he gonna get 5000 followers. Also said smth like Britney said once maybe she would quit music. And he said like how much bank u make of this. So literally even her sons about her making money.

And he said Jaimy is dik:tifflmao: and gay. I already like that boy. So that is his youtube channel  and instagramm i am ready for 5000 followers confessions

Him using f   b  and s language at 13 i guess ok. But i am pretty sure ppl gonna use it against Britney even if she is not even has custody

those people should look into their own teenage kids before using that against brit

literally they all do

ik i did and so did my friends

2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Dang. So I saw video clips of the stream. Can’t say I’m too surprised about this. I think we all figured at least one of the boys possibly would speak out about their mom once they got older. Or at least wondered what it would be like if they did. 

I just hope this doesn’t blow up in his face. I see he’s indicated he’ll share more if he gets more followers. And he’s also looking to boost his YouTube following, saying he’ll post if he gets enough subscribers. Just hope this doesn’t go left. 

If anything happens, the Army will protect him, just like Britneybritney spears wink GIF

• Love 1