Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

What’s the good stuff to come out of this? Besides that Jamie is an a... we already know that And Jamie isn’t even in charge anymore OFFICIALLY. Of course he still has a say in everythung but the public won’t get that. All they hear is that she barely sees her kids while jayden praises Kfed. 

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

Somebody should write a book one day not just on Britney but her fans too. It's been so crazy for us. From Desert performance to FREEBRITNEY to this.

What is even happening?

Also there's a lady here who mentioned she woke up at 4am to feed her son?

Image result for confusion gif

Me! Hiya 😂 he’s 4 months old so wakes up in the night for food haha (milk not food)

Also U.K. press is talking about it 

Link to story in U.K. press

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Ironically at some point i think many of us have always knew that this day was gonna happen.. look at jayden and preston lives, it was always very clear that one day they were gonna throw all their truth away.. and the sad thing is that they are still very young.. im afraid for the future. Look at Rocco (Madonna’s son) and Paris Jackson.. its very sad

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I’m sure Lou and Jamie, will show him the repercussions by showing him the nasty things people are saying to effect his self esteem from doing this again .... typical to what they’ve done to Britney 

they have a restraining order against Jamie. He cannot see the boys to do this

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

He called K-Fed Jesus :trash:

I'm not sure how I feel about him getting involved. If something happens to him or her team takes him away from her because of this, she'll never be happy again:tiffsniffle:

I mean let's be real as much as Kevin was a freeloader while they were together he was the one that raised those kids after all since Britney barely spent time with them anyway. Of course he could find other sources of income but no wonder he constantly asks Britney's estate for more money after all the man has six kids. Not only that but I really want to believe him and Britney are in much better terms now as she understands that he is the only who she can trust her kids with as long as he doesn't smoke weed near the kids that is

Resultado de imagen de britney spears kevin federline soccer

• Love 1
  • Like 8

The thing is I don’t think anything can happen to the boys. They are under age and the repercussions fall on Kevin if any at all. Jamie could sue Kevin but that would look SO bad. Britney also wouldn’t allow it because she loves her boys and wouldn’t want to jeopardize any time she does get with them. 

I think him doing this, even though honestly we learned absolutely nothing new except some confirmation on a few things we speculated was great for the freebritney movement. The general public needs to hear from her own child instead of her own team since Britney herself won’t speak out against it all.

• Like 2