Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

This is so bizarre in al the ways possible omfg jfjdjf. But really tho, as much as I want him to spill al the tea possible, I'm glad he changed his account to private. He is 13 for god sake, he has to learn internet has some dark places and that all the opinions and information he says on instagram/youtube takes a HUGE responsability cause he's a celebrity's child. Pretty sure he does not dimension the importance of what he says lol (he literally confirmed britney wants to retire):mj:. Who knows, he is still young but when he grows up this video will surface in the future (just like Camila with her racist comments) and people will be quick to targeted him as an homophobic for using 'gay" as an insult, and he has to be careful with that.

Also can we talk about how deep his voice is wtf? I thought it would be acute lol

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
36 minutes ago, Brunetteknee said:

I think he got in trouble :disappointed: I was watching the live and all I could think was...he is about to get the grounding of a lifetime once a parent finds out about this.

I think his dad def found out 

all his posts are gone and his account is private 

I mean he’s 13 he doesn’t really know the consequences 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The fact that he uses gay as a slurr goes to show you a lot about the Spears family. Don phillip alluded to Britney being a homophobe . Idk . I think once she’s free so much will be exposed ... and we’ll learn she never was who we thought but oh well ... atleast she’ll be free . I’m ready for her to retire to be honest 

Mmh she has done a lot for the LGBT community but okay? 

• Like 1

Why are people over reacting? Shouldn't this be a good thing that if her son gave a little tea and that boost in the movement we been needing? Gram Girls have been gone, Meaner03 vanished, it's an Instagram page.

My question is that language he's using kinda shows the environment he's been growing up in.  Wishing death on anyone isn't good, and Britney loves her gays so for her son to say "gay" in a negative way is crazy. On top of that everything and everyone has been being used to get answers about Britney.

I don't think Britney would be pissed at her fans for doing this movement, I believe she wants out of the C Ship.

If he's one of the only ones spilling tea as a minor he'll probably have less consequences. The kids probably aren't under gag order yet.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

I just hope that Kevin taught him that "hey I'm gonna post something about mom if I reach 5k" attitude is wrong. It's just selling her. We're all thirsty for some tea but this is wrong.

V good point.

Also I hope he learns when you’re whistleblowing u should just release all the info from the get go bc you’ll always get shut down if u wait lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1