#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

and freebritney is officially over.,

That’s exactly what her team wants. End the Free Britney movement so they can get back to cashing in on the Britney brand. Next time we see her looking like a zombie I won’t say a word. The Free Britney movement scares the **** out of her team more than anything. The video is PR damage control 101 and the caption is not written by Britney. Britney, you’re on your own girl. Whatever happened or happens to you it’s all on her, her family and her team not to mention the complacent media that’s helping gloss over things. Nice to hear her speaking again anyway. 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

We need to keep going with the cause because this was never in the first place about the mental facility, this is about the c-ship that she's still under.

True, and I think about it, it's possible she doesn't know what's going on with FreeBritney etc, maybe they just said to her 'Your fans are worried, record a message' - I don't imagine Britney writing that message at all and as others have said what she actually says in the video has nothing to do with the big message. The biggest thing we can all do is yes, keep going, but 100% don't buy or support anything with her name attached I think.

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I think It was smt about that. She seemed kinda pissed on a couple times when she talked about him in 03. Maybe the last time they got together, she got pissed off and Johnny defended him somehow. Or maybe she just didnt want to share a manager with her ex bc she didnt want to know anything about JT anymore and didnt want Johnny mentioning anything about her life to him either. Imagine calling ur manager and he says he cant talk bc hes with JT or he says hes busy dealing with some JTs stuffs. One way or another shed hear his name or even know about his life, even if it was lil things about his schedule, trips or whatever.

I think she was okay with the break up but I think she was pissed at how he air their dirty laundry out and the CMAR thing just made it worst.

Yeah I don’t think it was anything personal with Johnny. She was trying hard to avoid JT at the time even to events so I’m sure she wanted nothing to do with JT and that includes people associated with him. 

I think you hit the nail that the thought of Johnny representing JT and that he might call Johnny up any time or Johnny accidentally mentioning him would just crush her soul which is why she partied and went clubbing a lot hence why ITZ had  some club like music. I’m pretty sure she used the clubs as a distraction and probably went to many varieties hence why we got reggae, hip hop and even sultry dance influences. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1