Rebel Heart tour or Celebration tour?

7 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

which of these Goddonna's tour you like more?

i actually cant decide but if i had to id choose Celebration

i feel Madonna is even more happy now than she was in 2016

Clown tour >>> 

Spoiler

For performing rare songs 

• Love 1

She seems more relaxed and happy in the Rebel Heart Tour and the Celebration Tour. More engaged with the audience. Both shows are very good. I consider the Celebration Tour superior both in terms of musical content and the gadgets and pyrotechnics involved. The live band was missed in some moments of the Celebration Tour. She experimented a lot in both.

I prefer the aesthetic of the Rebel Heart tour. Her energy, outfits, singing and dancing were 100% better than the celebration. I really like this tour actually. It was not innovative (similar to MDNA on some acts) but it felt like a Madonna's show. 

But I prefer the celebration setlist. 

Celebration had the potential to be big but it was a letdown although there are amazing ideas (Up until Erotica the show is perfect). 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, nux1989 said:

Sadly, I don't think she can do that anymore

Yes, I agree, so I think she should have stopped with touring with her last highest energy level tour, to kind of keep that legacy of amazingness, because when I see her on Celebration tour it feels like a different artist comparing to her shows before. With making albums and videos she can go forever I don't mind  :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Edited by overprotected_leo
  • Like 1

Sadly, I find both tours quite disappointing to say the least, with Celebration being the worst. I saw her in 2015 and I was really disappointed.

I think her last decent tour was MDNA. I know she's only human and she ages like everybody. However, I feel like something else is going on: she probably started to not care anymore.

She was unique until the Sticky and Sweet Tour. Not the greatest singer by any means, but she pretty much used to sing live and her energy was from another planet (the DVD is not indicative of how much she actually was singing during that tour as it was heavily edited). Although that era was very different and disappointing itself if compared to Confessions, that tour is still on another level.

It really hurts seeing her with those fake implants now, zero vocal training, playback and Femme Fatale-Britney level moves.

Pus, I also find the final acts so basic, both for the Rebel Heart Tour and The Celebration Tour. Just think about how epic were Hung Up from Confessions, Give it 2 Me from Sticky and Sweet and Celebration from the MDNA tour. Like, even if she's not 40 anymore, why not using an epic remix and/or scenography for the final act? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

defn confessions.

(and after: true blue, reinvention, virgin tour, blonde ambition, ...).

saw the sticky and sweet tour in person.

celebration: she still dances and got obvl better and more daring since berlin, in october, but its obvl. nothing compared to the earlier days... . but song choice was great and one obvl is happy she still goes out. but was afraid something might go wrong and those f u a c k i n g grillz made her sound drunk

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block