#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

Seriously, who are you to state that you're not comfortable with Britney taking medication? Don't you get it, you're not privy to her medical records

You think Britney wants the medications she's allegedly been forced upon since Sam?

This whole situation is uncomfortable huntea.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You think Britney wants the medications she's allegedly been forced upon since Sam?

This whole situation is uncomfortable huntea.

Ignore cheesebrits. They have been trying to discredit all concerns in this thread every time they are here

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

I wonder if Britney gave up trying to fight it in court and that's why there was nothing from 2013-2018 or if something else was put in place to prevent her from doing so

I imagine it was because of her contract in Vegas, she needed to be in the conservatorship for the residence to take place

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Can someone answer me this. So... who are the bad guys in all of this?

And I'd hate to even think of the thought but do you guys think they'll go as far as "hurt" Britney?

I think the bottom line is they don't want to set Britney free cause she will fire Larry again, distance herself from her father and she can be an independent woman and decide how she wants her career to be. Britney is a cash cow to them all, even Kevin gets more monthly from Britney than Britney gets of her own money. At one point Britney only had a $1500 a week allowance that's nothing for a star of her stature.

Basically people need to not support anything Britney does professionally under the C Ship. There's no point if this woman will never have her civil rights back and it's not like she gets to use her money how she wants Jamie has control.

I'm sure they've all hurt Britney in some way shape or form, but nothing takes away the fact this was supposed to be temporary and it's obvious they will keep saying shes unfit to be out of the C Ship however they are controlling her and she has no freedoms.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

I'm so unsure on what to think about Jamie Lynn, there is a piece of me, that just cringes when I see her talking about Britney, do not take me wrong but sometimes it just feels like publicity, I hope I'm completely wrong, but sometimes it just seems fishy.... Not to mention her morbid fascination with Satan's child, Lou Taylor :surething:

I agree. I was very nice in my comments and stated I wanted what was best for Britney and I hope they are helping her etc. Why delete them?

48 minutes ago, marioh said:

Her family didn't help her get out for the past 11 years so it's not like they're gonna do it now. Why won't the fans stop contacting them? Ignore her family altogether, they're clearly benefiting from the conservatorship anyway so please stop. They're not going to speak about it either... This is not helping. Let JL promote the laxatives and post pictures of her babies or whatever. No one cares.

You are right.

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

this made me feel sick and icky

Exactly forcing pills, pretending that the person in the mental ward is the problem when it's not, pure manipulation from the parents and the mental facility.

This stuff goes on in real life and I'm hoping Britney will be freed at some point she doesn't deserve a life like this forever, there would be no point in anything.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

So far so good guys, can we actually paint a picture of the whole case based on the documents we have as of now? I've just barely read some of these and they're really concerning. I feel so guilty for not looking more into these back in the day and just sit still without asking any questions :(

7 april 2009 :

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0515spearspdf.pdf 

Co-Conservator James Spears making                                                                              $ 168,790.00
Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet making                                                                              $ 409,849.28
Co-Conservator - Spears Legal Representation (choosen by Jamie i guess)                    $1.053.810.00
Conservatee's Attorneys Fees Samuel D. Inghamm III                                                      $ 405.990.64
Co-Conservators' Legal Fees                                                                                             $ 610.308.27
Co-Conservators' Legal costs                                                                                             $ 112.364.88
Family Court Ordered Federline Fees                                                                                 $ 625.000.00
Royalty Audit                                                                                                                        $   11.171.25
Business Management and Accounting                                                                               $ 355.947.26

They sure all making a lot of money, it was in 2009 since then they all got a raise, yet Mr Adrew Wallet left the c-ship...

• Like 5

Reading this made me sad (2008):

https://www.foxnews.com/story/britney-spears-under-permanent-conservatorship

Britney's father Jamie will now have long-term control over her assets, estate and business affairs and Spears's mental health will be closely monitored by a team of experts. The order will remain in tact until the 26-year-old has made a full and stable recovery.

According to TMZ, her legal team feels that a permanent conservatorship will increase her chances of regaining custody of her sons as the family commissioner will feel appeased knowing that Spears is being appropriately cared for.

"The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence," Goetz said.

Ok, so fast forward 11 years and here we are with: Britney not making a full and stable recovery (she's in a facility so she's obviously not ok). The permanent conservatorship did not increase any chances of her regaining custody - in fact she still has no custody of her kids, only visitation rights. So... In at least these two aspects, conservatorship failed. This is pathetic.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Avatar said:

I thought Larry and Johnny were fired around the same time in 04. He definitely was still involved after breakup in 02. He was there more than Larry.  

Nope! Johnny was fired way before Onyx Tour! Larry stayed until after the cancellation.

Funny how she complained how overworked she was while on tour in 2004

• Like 2