#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Call me paranoid but I think they purposely got her to do the video and they wrote the caption. The video just talk about her family's stress and anxiety, which makes it seem like the narrative has changed again. It seems weird for Britney to address Sam Lutfi directly. 

Also, we're not asking for any sort of private information. All we want is the conservatorship to be investigated so we know she's not being exploited. Are we using info/evidence that comes up to help build a case for an investigation? Yes. But we don't need to know or want to know about her private matters, we just want to make sure she's in the best position she could be in.

Exactly, all we want is an independent unbiased third party to investigate the c-ship. All those idiots sending hate to Jamie-Lynn etc really f**ked it up ugh. There's nothing crazy or weird about wanting a third party to look into something that looks a shitload like exploitation.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Call me paranoid but I think they purposely got her to do the video and they wrote the caption. The video just talk about her family's stress and anxiety, which makes it seem like the narrative has changed again. It seems weird for Britney to address Sam Lutfi directly. 

Also, we're not asking for any sort of private information. All we want is the conservatorship to be investigated so we know she's not being exploited. Are we using info/evidence that comes up to help build a case for an investigation? Yes. But we don't need to know or want to know about her private matters, we just want to make sure she's in the best position she could be in.

You're paranoid! 

13 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Everyone's talking about her medication and whether or not she should be on it - that sounds like discussing her mental health to me. 
You say you're hear for her civil health and freedom? You have to understand that you aren't in a position to do so, because you're not privy to her case. So many people are acting like they are entitled to know every single thing about her life and it's disgusting. 
You couldn't even let the woman go away for a little bit, rabid fans had to demand they knew where she was. Give her a break

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE COURT RECORDS SWEETIE?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Whatever 

i think we can all let out a sigh of relief (a little one but still) 

I’m glad she took the time to do this 

A sigh of relief from what?

The inevitable Vegas announcement as Larry allegedly said in a meeting it will help ticket sales for the new announcement?

That Britney is almost 40 and a puppet being controlled and they want us to stop cause we're on to something.

We need to keep the movement going, don't support **** under the C Ship.

• Like 6

Well, it would be problematic if Britney really herself has tried to get out of the conservatorship as recently as 2014 (I can understand the first few years) and was denied.

Why was she denied? (If she really has tried to get out of the conservatorship that recently)

• Like 2

This is just a general statement and NOT bashing her looks AND I also am fully aware of how Britney loves her raccoon makeup, BUT for someone that has been away at a wellness facility she doesn't look rested, calm, relaxed, soothed....at all.....is it just me? Look at her in the video...

• Like 1

Also I might be just reading between the lines here but I feel like her or whomever wrote this this paragraph it's directly refering to the conservatorship

My situation is unique, but I promise I’m doing what’s best at this moment ??? You may not know this about me, but I am strong, and stand up for what I want! 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Of course. I knew it. You guys will not accept anything. You keep saying "I just want to know that she's ok" then when she HERSELF says she is you guys are like "that's fake'. You look crazy.

What is crazy about wanting to make sure Britney is safe and not being exploited? Imagine being 37 and not being able to vote, drive a car, or get married without permission from your father despite touring the world 3 times, releasing 3 albums, doing X-Factor, having a major perfume business, and raising kids. Imagine trying to get out of the c-ship multiple times, it always being shut down, and having no way of building a case for yourself while the people around you are financially motivated to keep you in it. Sorry it's crazy to you that we want to make sure someone's human rights aren't being violated. 

• Like 5

And she has to read that? She isn’t even looking at the camera. I’m sorry I just don’t believe everything is ok. Yes her dumb *** fans should stop threatening her family and accusing them but there is something going on behind the scenes and if they want to act like it’s ok then fine. I don’t want to hear years from now from her that we were right. 

• Like 9