#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

True, and I think about it, it's possible she doesn't know what's going on with FreeBritney etc, maybe they just said to her 'Your fans are worried, record a message' - I don't imagine Britney writing that message at all and as others have said what she actually says in the video has nothing to do with the big message. The biggest thing we can all do is yes, keep going, but 100% don't buy or support anything with her name attached I think.

100% agree with you

7 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Of course. I knew it. You guys will not accept anything. You keep saying "I just want to know that she's ok" then when she HERSELF says she is you guys are like "that's fake'. You look crazy.

Nothing crazy about wanting an investigation into the c-ship. I'm not going to, nor am I comfortable, buying stuff with her name attached with the potential it could be going to her exploitation. Britney never wanted to be in the c-ship, she wasn't allowed to fight it, TMZ admits she's not diagnosed with anything but being made to take medications. Something is wrong.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Of course. I knew it. You guys will not accept anything. You keep saying "I just want to know that she's ok" then when she HERSELF says she is you guys are like "that's fake'. You look crazy.

Do you think they will let her write what she really think? She can’t do anything  

• Like 1

When I saw the protest I was a bit scared cause not a lot showed up, but that was just the beginning of the protest and I think later they all showed up so. But the main thing that I don’t like is people especially on Twitter are bashing her family aka Jamie Lynn Spears cause she’s doing nothing and liking Lou Taylor IG post etc. And calling Jamie Juno, like wtf. I was like Jamie has nothing to do with the situation and we should focus on the main thing and/or people that had a bigger effect 

• Like 1

Okay, I think we should leave it alone for a little bit if it’s causing extra stress on Britney, but don’t get it twisted. This still doesn’t change the fact that Jamie and the rest of Team B are terrible people and that she needs to get out of this c-ship.  These problems are still valid and need to be fixed. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Maybe we take a break and we regroup and rebrand the movement? 

Make it clear it's for the conservatorship somehow? GiveBritneyHerAutonomy movement? idk I'm not good at catchphrases y'all. 

Indeed, we need to rebrand it, and we definitely need a leader and/or a spokesperson because this isn't working.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I told you all not to trust Sam Lufti :checkit:

Her team made it a key point on that new IG post, its bigger than that and so much more important than him and these emails. We are talking about this prison sentence of a conservatorship that she has fought to get out of according to court filed documents. Those are some strong receipts. 

• Like 3