Britney’s comeback paused by Sony Music after the hotel meltdown

If anything, it was stopped by Britney herself… She has said a million times now that she doesn’t want to work and until she herself says she’s going back to work I wouldn’t believe any of these news. Even when she talks about her career, she always talks in the past.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Who still expects anything from Britney as an artist? The woman no longer sings, she no longer dances and, above all, she has made it very clear that she no longer wants to be a pop star. It's sad, but Britney has nothing left to offer as a pop diva. Her comeback now would only make her embarrassed and embarrass her fans. Who knows in a few years? For now, she'd better focus on other things.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Why do people even want a comeback from her? The music will fkn suck anyway, what do people except? It will either be terrible or mid-tier. and it will probably sound like Glory or Britney Jean leftovers. 

Those Sony people need to fk off. We don't want more bad music like the horrible Hold Me Closer and the ugly Mind Your Business 

And Glory was mid, she hasn't had great material since Femme Fatale era.

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

So the team have been working on exciting (lol) plans... without Britney? Again?

There is no comeback without Britney, the person. If the leeches are thinking about her well being they wouldn’t try to do an album without the artist supporting it.

It really sucks her team only shows up for some stupid career cheap move, but to defend Britney? Nah, let's protect and feed the brand...

Britney needs to leave Sony for good, but with Michael Kane in charge... I don't think it will happen. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Why do people even want a comeback from her? The music will fkn suck anyway, what do people except? It will either be terrible or mid-tier. and it will probably sound like Glory or Britney Jean leftovers. 

Those Sony people need to fk off. We don't want more bad music like the horrible Hold Me Closer and the ugly Mind Your Business 

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Britney Baby said:

Really, femme fatale, the album that Britney couldn't have sounded or looked more disinterested with, is your standard, when HMC trumps it for involvement and vocals?

What a bad take.

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Who still expects anything from Britney as an artist? The woman no longer sings, she no longer dances and, above all, she has made it very clear that she no longer wants to be a pop star. It's sad, but Britney has nothing left to offer as a pop diva. Her comeback now would only make her embarrassed and embarrass her fans. Who knows in a few years? For now, she'd better focus on other things.

While I agree that she has better things to focus on (she's said it herself in her book), but that shouldn't take away from Britney choosing to release an album she wants to work on. Britney is always driven on projects she loves and she hasn't necessarily platformed herself to do so.

This all being said, ive accepted she's retired. Anything we get would be a plus, but HMC is proof enough that the GP is here for her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block