#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just a reminder about Sam Lutfi. He was drugging her and was emotionally abusive (gaslighting and verbal abuse) back in 07 too. These are quotes from Lynne from the court case:

"I also heard during the evening that during Britney's and Sam's fight that evening, Sam had told Britney she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a *****, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve her kids."

"I also understood from the conversation that Sam disabled all of Britney's cars."

"When Britney was out of earshot, Sam told Jackie and me that we should pretend that Adnan was in the bathroom so Britney wouldn't leave. Britney then became very agitated and could not stop moving. She cleaned the house. She changed her clothes many times. She also changed her three dogs' clothes many times. Britney spoke to me in a tone and with a level of understanding of a very young girl. Britney then picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake.

Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills [...]. He told us that he puts them in her food and that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping)."

"Sam got some wine out [...]. Britney said that she didn't want to [...]. Sam [...] poured wine for Britney when we were not looking. Britney refused to drink her wine and asked to drink mine."

"From what I could see it looked like he [Sam] was crushing something on the counter. Sam then said to Britney, 'Let's go upstairs' and Britney followed him. [...] He told me that he gave Britney something (when they were upstairs) to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

"He told me that if he weren't in the house to give Britney her medicine, she would kill herself. Then he said to me, 'If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave.'"

"He [Adnan] told me that Sam hides the phones and tells her he has lost them. He also hides her dog, London. She looks for him all over the house crying and then Sam brings out the dog from the hiding place and acts like her savior."

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT! And I saw a quote in an article about Britney somewhere once that said something along the lines of how come no one seems to think there's a problem with a 30 year old woman (old article) becoming the financial and personal property of a man she never even particularly liked, now ok maybe that's a bit strong, but that's the point. This whole 'Jamie is so good he saved Britney' narrative makes me SICK! He was a drunken, abusive failure who drove that family into bankruptcy, BRITNEY got them out of it BRITNEY did all the hard work, but suddenly he's the hero? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO!

This is so true. I don't even know how to respond to that. People really believe that.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

i just dont get it. all the times she has tried to fight it, why is there nobody ever on her side to help? why does it never work in her favor? why does it seem like jamie has all this power?? no doctors or judges or laywers, nobody to help her get out? its crazy almost like some sort of movie. 

I could pull like twelve different quotes but there has been countless times when that has been the case and there has been multiple people by her side but every single time the court always ends up ruling in favor of both her conservators and the so-called doctors and lawyers. The most sardonic of all of them though has to be this instance in which the lawyer of the fragrance company suing Britney in 2011 was quoted saying this:

“The notion that Britney Spears is mentally or emotionally unfit to testify under oath is a sham”

And still Jamie's little ***** Judge Goetz said that Britney was "too mentally fragile to testify" :britclose:

• Like 4

First. Take a second and watch this. Let’s smile for a few minutes. 

We can all agree that this is how we remember Britney. 

Now to contiue my point...

Her team and maybe even her forgets that this how we remember her. Sweet. Humble. Down to Earth. Southern Charm.

But I also liked how she was also honest, and if she didn’t like what someone said, she gave it to them. 

Thats the Britney I miss. 

The girl who told the press during DWAD press/Stages something along the lines “that’s none of your business” in response to how much her mansion is worth. 

Another example is when a guy was trying to take a picture of Britney in the car and she replied, “you have to be quick to catch me.”

And when she said something along the lines of “I know I get lot of fleck for what I say and don’t say, but I’m not a little girl anymore.”

My point. The old Britney didn’t have scripted interviews. If someone said something or asked something out of line, she answered it and was quick on it. Today interviews get cut, she’s constantly looking for approval off camera or to the side and is awkwardly holding her hands together in fear. 

That is not how we remember Britney.

What would really make this intersting is if Britney said something like this.

”Unfortunately I am under a conservatorship and I am doing everything in my life to fix this. I just want to let my fans know that I appreciate the support and although I don’t want to go in detail about it, please respect my privacy.“

Anything just to acknowledge it and not act like there is an elephant in the room. But by it being ignored and showing the awkward behavior, it’s easy for us to say she’s being controlled and she’s not happy!

So Team Britney, if you’re reading this, just know that we know who Britney really is. And just maybe she will write that book one day like she promised us. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Anyone wishing death on Jamie or talking terrible about Jamie Lynn is not welcome here. It has to stop. Regardless of your viewpoint I don’t want that on Exhale. 

You know what we should have on Exhale? Those two Blackout era demos you teased us with and your ***** too :thirsty:

• Like 5

How come nobody's talking about that Eardley was disciplined after his involvement in the case, by the same court. 

This is a MESS

WE NEED TO FREE BRITNEY

Her family is committed, Larry's committed, Lou Taylor's committed, her whole team is committed, and the judge is committed.

We're getting attention because of the girls of the podcast, THEY NEED TO EXPOSE THIS INFORMATION.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Body ache said:

I don't feel comfortable with them making Britney take different types of med cocktails to feel better. The fact that tmz ran with a messy article contradicting the one they released only moments before tells me somethings wrong that they're trying to hide.

Seriously, who are you to state that you're not comfortable with Britney taking medication? Don't you get it, you're not privy to her medical records