#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

We know they censor everything for her. She did not write that. For all she knows she is as filming a quick message for her fans letting them know she’s ok. 

If if you believe the IG post - you are acknowledging she is a competent woman capable of making her own decisions and asserting her own opinions.  She shouldn’t be in a freaking conservatorship!  

• Like 8

Specified in Sam Lutfi's messages to save Lou M Taylor's ***.What obvious!I am super proud of her ..she is a brave woman and I pray that she will come out safe from this!

This she does for the people she loves the most, her children!.

Another very important thing and that Lou M Taylor are discovered  themselves .Nobody but nobody has treat ended them with death..have threatened  to take them to jail.

• Like 6

This is so stupid but it just hit me but isn't she supposedly still at the mental health facility as of right now? Like sure we've been known her team handles her social media since pretty much the beggining so how is she posting a video let alone writing a caption from a first person perspective as if she just wrote it. Guys this is literally confirmation that she didn't either posted this herself nor she wrote that caption

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Britney didn't write that captain it's so obvious 

I agree since when all of a sudden is she prohibited to talk about Sam publicly?

Britney didn't even thank anyone for their concerns, nor did she mention any kind of gratitude to the Free Britney movement.

Jamie has her where he wants her and that's medicated under his spell and Vegas her we go again.

• Like 9
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

THE THING IS it was so vague they could of just said 'oh britney your fans miss you make a message' and she loooks different.. shes got makeup on.. the other day when she was seen there was no makeup? maybe this is old idk?

Right?! I firmly believe that Britney herself doesn't know what's going on. There's a huge gap between what's on the video and the caption.

• Like 4

its so good to see her and hear from her but its also so depressing because this is obviously written out for her :nydisgust:

But this is what we warned everyone about. Theyre gonna try to act like everything is fine when it clearly isnt. Also if shes in a mental facility rn how did she post this video :gerlwat:

• Like 3
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

THE THING IS it was so vague they could of just said 'oh britney your fans miss you make a message' and she loooks different.. shes got makeup on.. the other day when she was seen there was no makeup? maybe this is old idk?

I believe her post as much as I believed her in 2017 when she said that she didn't get enough credit for dancing and singing live

• Like 9
1 minute ago, December02 said:

So if people still want her out of a conservatorship, just wait until she’s out and then start it up again. Then they won’t be able to spin it the same way. 

When she's out and doing stuff again, the fans will forget everything and go back to the usual routine of commenting on her messy hair on candids or bashing her dancing on another iteration of POM. That's how it will be. :whatitellu:

• Like 1