Jennifer Aniston Allegedly Plans To Rescue Britney Spears Amid Concerns Over Potential Repeat Of Matthew Perry's Tragedy

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I’m convinced Britney heard the news or maybe even the attempt to talk with Britney did happen and she responded posting all those photos of Brad (I said Ben lol).

Jennifer is not someone that runs to the media for thins like these, so it wouldn’t surprise me if 1) this is simply a made up lie or 2) someone from Britney’s team *cough* Cade *cough* went to the media with this info to further alienate Britney and make her believe Jen is not being authentic.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Mobilizes?! This is so scary what is about to happen.

tbh aren’t the people who are into downers ****** alcohol etc the ones that like die. Like fentantyl..overdoses with that etc. pain pills

i mean lemme just say that Britney could b well allegedly could b on the OTHER side of the spectrum and I don’t think people really OD much on those things 

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

2) someone from Britney’s team *cough* Cade *cough* went to the media with this info to further alienate Britney and make her believe Jen is not being authentic.

Very believable option.

I still think Britney gets the news by her inner circle... and they only tell her what they want her to know... 

The first time she dragged Framing Britney she basically responded badly because she "heard from someone" the documentary did her dirty. Someone told her a big lie and she believed the person blindly.

Famous people already explained how hard it is to come close to Britney... which is ironic after the whole felon housekeeper. Britney isolated is easier to control, people from the outside will always be seen as a treat by "her people". 

Britney attacking others on her IG can make people stay away from her. 

If the story is true, then Jen Aniston will need some previous connection with team Britney to get close.

If we really pay attention... Britney never attacked anyone close to Cade. Not even Larry Rudolph.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Opzione molto credibile.

Penso ancora che Britney riceva la notizia dalla sua cerchia più ristretta... e loro le dicono solo quello che vogliono che lei sappia... 

Britney has a phone connected to the Internet.

Posted (edited)

I think Britney posted several pictures of Brad to tell Jennifer that "I don't need that kind of help and don't be fooled by media lies."

As for the incident at the hotel, was just a combination of her trauma and bad luck.

By the way, what I'm not happy about is that lately there's been a lot of fuss by people saying things like she's crazy and needs help because they don't understand what she's saying on Instagram.
All I can say now is that sometimes it looks like she's writing things on Instagram that don't make sense, when in fact they usually have a secret meaning.
Every time she does something, it gets reported all over the world, so she probably just writes in a cryptic way that people don't understand in order to protect her privacy or to avoid creating unnecessary conflicts.
She is not crazy, rather veryyy smart enough to write such secret messages.
This is not wishful thinking.
So as for those who make a big deal out of every single one of her posts because they are incomprehensible, I would say that they are really missing the point and are ridiculous.

Edited by turquoise
  • Like 1

Probably untrue, but if true then Jennifer Aniston should mind her own business. People should being patronising, stop saying they want to "rescue" Britney, leave her alone and look to their own lives. No offense to Jennifer Aniston, she has always managed to present a polished persona, but beyond that I would not describe her own personal life to be a resounding success. 

1 hour ago, turquoise said:

so she probably just writes in a cryptic way that people don't understand in order to protect her privacy

😂😂😂😂 That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. If she wanted to protect her privacy... Ok fine I'll spell it out... She wouldn't post it to begin with ❤️❤️❤️ she LOVES the attention. And yes, she DOES need help. Forced it required.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block