Why do you think Strange satanic symbols are so widespread in music videos tours etc?

I think because our society is so puritanical and “Christian values” have such an influence in our politics and society. This creates a lot of feelings of not belonging or being worthy or clean enough for mainstream society. Them countering that creates a feeling of rebellion and belonging for a lot of people. Probably why the biggest fans tend to be teens or people outside the “norm”. 

The pearl clutching is always their intention. 

• Like 2

For attention. Those conspiracies have literally no evidence to back them up. But people are curious and they love talking about it. That’s why they put those symbols in their music videos INTENTIONALLY, to quote Britney, to give you mfs something to talk about. And it works like a charm. The Christians will flock to the video and give their two cents in the comment section. 

You want to rebel against something. Christianity represents a group of evil people for some. In history they like killed a lot of people and some r hateful to gays :/ the Jews well let’s just say they r stil creating controversy to this day let’s just say that all stars season 4 gia gunn GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

11 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You want to rebel against something. Christianity represents a group of evil people for some. In history they like killed a lot of people and some r hateful to gays :/ the Jews well let’s just say they r stil creating controversy to this day let’s just say that all stars season 4 gia gunn GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

And muslims? 

Growing up I’ve been around Christians and Jews. This Jewish girl or girls for me yeah she felt quite snobby. Christians I mean yeah they use religion to attack gay people sometimes because of their black and white view of scripture. Stop using the Bible as a weapon especially in the countries that Christianity conquered like they r so zealous over it it’s like calm down it’s not even real sweety. Arab men I don’t really have experience with them except that visually they r like very hot

Christians are really the only ones that use religion as a weapon to put other people down and suppress them. and Christians think that is the only way to live. they truly act like it's the only valid religion.  Christians have for-profit mega churches, it's truly lost it's way, and lost the fundamentals that started it. I've never really seen this from other religions. 

People need to read more about religion outside of Google. Judaism and Christianity are combative towards each other for obvious reasons. Supposedly, the Jews killed Jesus. Christians have always envied the discipline of the Jews and their personal involvement with the study of sacred texts, for example, something that began to happen from the 16th century onwards with movements such as the Calvinist Reformation, Henry VIII, Wycliffe, and Luther in Europe. Despite deriving from the other two, Islam has been a opposing force for centuries in the reconquest of lands. These differences persist today, although the most incredible thing is that the base and religious origin of all of them is the same.

• Super Mods

Idk, im always torn between it being nothing but an attention grab technique (very good marketing) or actually them being weird. Music industry and hollywood have proved times and times again how weird they can be, with all the p*******a circles and people doing all kinds of pretty weird things. 

Who knows tbh

• Like 1
19 hours ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

even Madonna has some of Satanic Storytelling in her tour where she talks about some dark kind of propecy.

Madonna has always done this. Like A Prayer is about giving head.

Just now, jordeezy river red said:

Creativity is all about duality of dark and light. I feel like this has been reduced to God versus Satan to be more simplistic as people have become less creative. 

Literally, as I typed this comment, a bird flew against my window and scared me and my phone signal and wifi stopped working. WTF lmao

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block