#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney’s Gram recieved a very worrying voicemail regarding her cship how it’s handled and regarding her mental facility stay

In this special emergency episode, Babs and Tess have received an anonymous tip from a credible source. He confirms some of their suspicions and contains revelations they never could have imagined. All we can s ay is listen right away, and #FreeBritney.

Source and place to listen the podcast

https://britneysgram.com/2019/04/16/free-britney-episode-75/free-britney.jpg.decf89683d390bcbe479ee300a2d815f.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • 10 months later...
42 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

There really is too much wild speculation, but it's partly her teams fault.  There's been too many changes made without much explanation from her team.

To me she shouldn't have signed up for another residency so quick and should have had her hiatus after POM or the tour and then come back for another residency if she still wants to perform.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Goku said:

"Jamie noticed that Britney wasn't taking her medications"

"Jamie shout down domination (Instagram post in January) cause Britney refused to take the new medications"

"Britney has been in the mental facility since January"

English It's not my first language so I write what I can understand. :disappointed:

Is that all ???

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

he says stuff like

- wallet resigned because he didn't want to be complicit in forcing her into a facility

- britney driving around for fast food was a breach of her conservatorship

- they told her to use her dad's illness as the reason for cancelling the show but really it was because she was breaking the rules

they cancel a whole *** show because she went to buy fast food? how stupid. but then again seeing her team it doesn't suprise me. but it's probably bs anyway.

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

he says stuff like

- wallet resigned because he didn't want to be complicit in forcing her into a facility

- britney driving around for fast food was a breach of her conservatorship

- they told her to use her dad's illness as the reason for cancelling the show but really it was because she was breaking the rules

But that wasn't the only time we saw her driving.

• Like 1