britney songs missing from spotify

hi guys! i've had a playlist on spotify for a long time of every britney song that's officially released on spotify. it includes every album track, single, feature, etc. that was officially released (i.e. no leaks) and is available on spotify. it's nice to have them all in one playlist.

when it comes to remix, i kind of made up my own criteria, since there are so many. if it was on the album (such as me against the music rishi rich's desi kulcha remix, or perfume dreaming mix), i included it. or if it was released as a single (such as the crazy stop remix, boys co-ed remix, till the world ends femme fatale remix, or criminal radio mix). i included and then we kiss junkie xl remix because even though it's a remix, it's the only version of the song officially released. and i included the born to make you happy bonus remix just because i like it lol

i didn't include the chris cox megamix. not sure why, but i went back and forth and ultimately decided not to lol

anyways, all of that to say - i was wondering if anyone has ever made a list of officially released songs that are NOT available on spotify. songs that were officially released as bonus tracks, whether in the us or abroad, or tracks where britney is featured on another artist's song. below are the only ones i can think of, but i'm not sure if i'm missing any. i feel like i'm missing something for sure!

girl in the mirror

you got it all

girls and boys

over to you now

crazy (feat. on kevin federline's song)

outta this world

rock boy

amensia

trouble

quicksand

scary

scream & shout (hit boy remix)

hands (ensemble - charity single for victims of the pulse nightclub shooting)

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

hi guys! i've had a playlist on spotify for a long time of every britney song that's officially released on spotify. it includes every album track, single, feature, etc. that was officially released (i.e. no leaks) and is available on spotify. it's nice to have them all in one playlist.

when it comes to remix, i kind of made up my own criteria, since there are so many. if it was on the album (such as me against the music rishi rich's desi kulcha remix, or perfume dreaming mix), i included it. or if it was released as a single (such as the crazy stop remix, boys co-ed remix, till the world ends femme fatale remix, or criminal radio mix). i included and then we kiss junkie xl remix because even though it's a remix, it's the only version of the song officially released. and i included the born to make you happy bonus remix just because i like it lol

i didn't include the chris cox megamix. not sure why, but i went back and forth and ultimately decided not to lol

anyways, all of that to say - i was wondering if anyone has ever made a list of officially released songs that are NOT available on spotify. songs that were officially released as bonus tracks, whether in the us or abroad, or tracks where britney is featured on another artist's song. below are the only ones i can think of, but i'm not sure if i'm missing any. i feel like i'm missing something for sure!

girl in the mirror

you got it all

girls and boys

over to you now

crazy (feat. on kevin federline's song)

outta this world

rock boy

amensia

trouble

quicksand

scary

scream & shout (hit boy remix)

hands (ensemble - charity single for victims of the pulse nightclub shooting)

All I see on that list is HIT after HIT after HIT! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: It's a crime those songs aren't available...

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
On 5/4/2024 at 6:55 AM, DarielXO said:

Right Now? That was a Pepsi song only released on a special CD.

ahh interesting! i never knew that was released on a CD. i only remember it being released as a commercial - never knew there was a promo CD to go with it. but jeez, what a bop. i would listen to that and the joy of pepsi regularly if they were on spotify.

• Like 1
On 5/4/2024 at 6:51 AM, Emil87 said:

Is “She’ll Never Be Me” on there? It should be. I noticed it’s missing from your list, :flop_britney_candies:.

never officially released. oh gosh, i remember the snippet leaked around the britney era, and then finally the full version leaked like almost 10 years later!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, kevin. said:

over to you now was never released anywhere. just the remix.

edit: oh i'm thinking of then we kiss. i still wish it existed beyond just the remix tho

correct! original and then we kiss was leaked years later, but never officially released.

14 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Hands is on Spotify

omg thank you! i was never able to find this back when i originally made the playlist. and then i looked again recently and still couldn't find it. i guess i wasn't looking hard enough lol

love her voice on this song :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Britney and her label could make so much money by putting out an EP of rare tracks. 5-10 songs that are all bops that many people can only find on YouTube. Why don't they do this? It kills me that they don't do what the fans want. Ever!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block