Rumor: Lady Gaga’s new album is finished

3 hours ago, Fita said:

maybe around the movie release?

I don't think it will be out then either. Also Joker 2 is meant to be a musical so I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga recorded songs for the film and it's getting a soundtrack release.

is it just me or others annoyed with GAGAs gimmicks?
I love artists who are authentic. not products or brands of labels, even though there is some of that in everyone.

When she came out, she was this "weird" character - inside an egg to the VMAs.. meat dress.. etc..

but it just seems like all of that was an act for attention.

she would say she was bi (or at the very least strongly alluded to it) and now its just... seemingly none of that.

I feel like shes fake. also her singing voice annoys me. i know she thinks she can sing.. (and she SORT OF can) but its like Normani pushing the uncomfortable **** look... its just.. cringe. give it up. we just want another FAME MONSTER album. 

lady gaga drinking GIF

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, AII said:

is it just me or others annoyed with GAGAs gimmicks?
I love artists who are authentic. not products or brands of labels, even though there is some of that in everyone.

When she came out, she was this "weird" character - inside an egg to the VMAs.. meat dress.. etc..

but it just seems like all of that was an act for attention.

she would say she was bi (or at the very least strongly alluded to it) and now its just... seemingly none of that.

I feel like shes fake. also her singing voice annoys me. i know she thinks she can sing.. (and she SORT OF can) but its like Normani pushing the uncomfortable **** look... its just.. cringe. give it up. we just want another FAME MONSTER album. 

lady gaga drinking GIF

I'm always on the fence especially after she shaded Britney as if Brit didn't influence her lovegame video. I love her but she is too political 

1 hour ago, Barmy86 said:

I'm always on the fence especially after she shaded Britney as if Brit didn't influence her lovegame video. I love her but she is too political 

"Shaded Britney" I mean... Everyone shades everyone. Nobody influenced her video. And even if they did.  Who cares. Every concept since the beginning of time has already been done. 

23 hours ago, AII said:

"Shaded Britney" I mean... Everyone shades everyone. Nobody influenced her video. And even if they did.  Who cares. Every concept since the beginning of time has already been done. 

Love game look up what gaga said about the diamonds iyyk 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block