#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

We know they censor everything for her. She did not write that. For all she knows she is as filming a quick message for her fans letting them know she’s ok. 

If if you believe the IG post - you are acknowledging she is a competent woman capable of making her own decisions and asserting her own opinions.  She shouldn’t be in a freaking conservatorship!  

I said from weeks ago I would not believe any statement or little IG video of her saying she is ok. I want an in person interview with her and Gayle King, where it is raw, open and real. I want Gayle to confirm there were no submitted questions and her handlers are not in the room with them. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

A sigh of relief from what?

The inevitable Vegas announcement as Larry allegedly said in a meeting it will help ticket sales for the new announcement?

That Britney is almost 40 and a puppet being controlled and they want us to stop cause we're on to something.

We need to keep the movement going, don't support **** under the C Ship.

Hense why I said a little one :bedtime:

Just now, Urbanney said:

I'M SAYING THIS AGAIN:

We don't want her private personal matters. We want an honest, fair investigation to make sure she's not being exploited.

Imagine being 37 and not being able to vote, drive a car, or get married without permission from your father despite touring the world 3 times, releasing 3 albums, doing X-Factor, having a major perfume business, and raising kids. Imagine trying to get out of the c-ship multiple times, it always being shut down, and having no way of building a case for yourself while the people around you are financially motivated to keep you in it. All we want to make sure someone's human rights aren't being violated. 

Why the **** are the people against this movement ignoring this very fact? They keep posting about our ‘agenda’ and our ‘narrative’. While ignoring all of this information that has come to light this past week. **** that damn voicemail that started all this. It may have gotta the ball rolling, but it’s irrelevant with other things that have come up. 

I’m curious as to what THEIR agenda is here.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'M SAYING THIS AGAIN:

We don't want her private personal matters. We want an honest, fair investigation to make sure she's not being exploited.

Imagine being 37 and not being able to vote, drive a car, or get married without permission from your father despite touring the world 3 times, releasing 3 albums, doing X-Factor, having a major perfume business, and raising kids. Imagine trying to get out of the c-ship multiple times, it always being shut down, and having no way of building a case for yourself while the people around you are financially motivated to keep you in it. All we want to make sure someone's human rights aren't being violated. 

Say it again hun!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Why the **** are the people against this movement ignoring this very fact? They keep posting about our ‘agenda’ and our ‘narrative’. While ignoring all of this information that has come to light this past week. **** that damn voicemail that started all this. It may have gotta the ball rolling, but it’s irrelevant with other things that have come up. 

I’m curious as to what THEIR agenda is here.

I seriously think they are her team members or someone with motives to discredit us.

• Like 6

For those saying we’re making it worse for Britney and it’s stressing her out. Really believe she’s on here and social media reading every post and comment about herself?

The first thing you do in ME TIME is avoid social media, especially if you’re a celebrity constantly getting @. 

• Like 8