#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

That long *** caption she (Larry) wrote. :decisions:

It's funny how she doesn't even acknowledge anything in the video itself but the caption is so detailed. Like they made her say some generic message that she's okay and then proceed with damage control in this wall of text. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
16 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Can someone answer me this. So... who are the bad guys in all of this?

And I'd hate to even think of the thought but do you guys think they'll go as far as "hurt" Britney?

I think they started giving her "more freedom" to some extent, thus why we saw her traveling to Hawaii without her father all these years, and she had those boyfriends, and she even gained more control over Glory (she said it herself on that censored interview) so I think she was "happy" with how things were going, which is why I keep saying that I stopped questioning the cship too, because she seemed to be doing good. Until whatever happened last year. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I don't believe she wrote that, it doesn't read like her at all, but now what can we do? :( I still don't think I'm going to support anything with her name attached until maybe one day she'd be out of a the c-ship, it still feels wrong and I still absolutely think she's being exploited.

We need to keep going with the cause because this was never in the first place about the mental facility, this is about the c-ship that she's still under.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, marioh said:

It's funny how she doesn't even acknowledge anything in the video itself but the caption is so detailed. Like they made her say some generic message that she's okay and then proceed with damage control in this wall of text. 

Larry even learned (from us) to use the sets of three emojis to make it look legit

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I wonder if Britney gave up trying to fight it in court and that's why there was nothing from 2013-2018 or if something else was put in place to prevent her from doing so

Mostly that and the fact that since Britney wasn't able to testify in most courtdates led to most cases being dropped or not going anywhere