Is this the real reason of the smear campaign

We dont know what narrative we want.
Either we are telling a story about a woman so overprotected, guadiarded, and never had a feeling about what goes on, or suddenly we want to create a story she knows EVERYTHING, she knows suddenly about pedorings, Diddy, and the industry. WHAT! How can she suddenly know about everything going on, but on the other hand people in here laugh about just the THOUGHT of imagining britney use a laptop. 

Britney knows nothing. 

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Behind her conservatorship, there was a corrupt system involving judges, lawyers, doctors, and powerful people from the industry. It's not in their best interest for the investigation into Britney's case to continue because it would open a can of worms. And what's the most commonly used tactic in these cases? Discrediting the victim through a smear campaign. The narrative they try to impose on people's minds is that she's really crazy and needed a conservatorship. I know Britney doesn't help herself with her current weird behavior, but  even if now she may have develop a real mental problem, this doesn't invalidate that her conservatorship was achieved in a corrupt manner.

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Estrella said:

Behind her conservatorship, there was a corrupt system involving judges, lawyers, doctors, and powerful people from the industry. It's not in their best interest for the investigation into Britney's case to continue because it would open a can of worms. And what's the most commonly used tactic in these cases? Discrediting the victim through a smear campaign. The narrative they try to impose on people's minds is that she's really crazy and needed a conservatorship. I know Britney doesn't help herself with her current weird behavior, but  even if now she may have develop a real mental problem, this doesn't invalidate that her conservatorship was achieved in a corrupt manner.

Exactly!

2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Even if she had that power she is clearly not using it. 

I think they just make a lot of money from smearing her name. And most of traffick comes from exhale. 

Pretty much this. The reason they are smearing her name is because people it makes them money and they want to repeat another breakdown... I have to say though that generally speaking people are not really falling for it, even the comments on ONTD (which used to be abhorrent back then) seem to be more positive now and majority of people (not all ofc) show concern in a way that is not insulting to her. 

Britney might now a lot about the industry, in fact, I'm sure she does but who knows if she's ever going to talk about it...She has indirectly mention some things on her Instagram but she seemed to have stopped doing that sometime last year and I can't blame her for it, since most people just think she's "cRaZy" based on her captions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney needs to be smart about this though. Appearance is everything. Looking chaotic and unkept combined with her public rants are not helping her. She may be okay, but if she doesn’t look okay to the public, then it’s easier for them to create the narrative for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Would it be wise for Britney to use her power and knowledge?

Yes, BUT in her advance to get her ways. Her rebellious self could work in her favor if she used her briliant mind. Maybe justice and her revenge will not come from the court but from within.

Now it's up to her to be once again strategic and to make smart choices.

The problem is that Britney didn't know how to spare herself by using social media during a period when it would have been better to retreat and heal on her own. She basically misused the tools intended for people who put her in sensitive situations and in the conservatorship 15 years ago. Poorly thought out

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Matou said:

I believe she is a threat to the industry and everything is being done to silence her.

Britney should be in witness protection. She’s not just a threat she’s a target. Britney was never supposed to get out the Conservatorship alive. 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block