#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

We should have never said anything about the emojis. They caught on!

But also...why wouldn't she say what's in the caption IN THE VIDEO?

I feel like her team just asked her to record a quick video saying she's fine to her fans...and then they wrote the caption? idk

(I do still feel like those Lutfi emails are hard to believe tho...)

so we really have Larry among us? :gloria: is it really that colormefresh? :imdying:

• Like 9
Just now, Urbanney said:

Call me paranoid but I think they purposely got her to do the video and they wrote the caption. The video just talk about her family's stress and anxiety, which makes it seem like the narrative has changed again. It seems weird for Britney to address Sam Lutfi directly. 

Also, we're not asking for any sort of private information. All we want is the conservatorship to be investigated so we know she's not being exploited. Are we using info/evidence that comes up to help build a case for an investigation? Yes. But we don't need to know or want to know about her private matters, we just want to make sure she's in the best position she could be in.

The movement got way to messy and ended up looking like we trying to intrude into her medical records. It's not. It's about the c-ship being abused to cash her out.

• Like 2

I'm curious to know WHERE she was. In any case, I read what she wrote about how Sam Lutfi was making fake email accounts pretending to be her. I mean, in his Twitter stuff he made himself look like a good guy and I believed it for half a minute. But I'm kinda glad she went on record and asked for privacy. It's all she wants and needs right now. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

I think she's trying to stop the c-ship and if we don't shut up it's going to ruin it for her.

This is my thought. There is still so much weird going on here. I'm interested about that Brit meeting w a lawyer instagram post. If the rest of her battle happens behind closed doors I hope she can make it work. I'm relieved she's seemingly ok. But I still want her free.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Call me paranoid but I think they purposely got her to do the video and they wrote the caption. The video just talk about her family's stress and anxiety, which makes it seem like the narrative has changed again. It seems weird for Britney to address Sam Lutfi directly. 

Also, we're not asking for any sort of private information. All we want is the conservatorship to be investigated so we know she's not being exploited. Are we using info/evidence that comes up to help build a case for an investigation? Yes. But we don't need to know or want to know about her private matters, we just want to make sure she's in the best position she could be in.

You're paranoid! 

4 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

True, and I think about it, it's possible she doesn't know what's going on with FreeBritney etc, maybe they just said to her 'Your fans are worried, record a message' - I don't imagine Britney writing that message at all and as others have said what she actually says in the video has nothing to do with the big message. The biggest thing we can all do is yes, keep going, but 100% don't buy or support anything with her name attached I think.

Keep our momentum going. The message missed the entire point. Ugh.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwnqpG5g7qn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dehdt13ww80h

To start off, thank GOD our Queen is safe and sound. Although she looks medicated I’m just happy to see that she’s alive and well. 

Now, HOW DID A SIMPLE PODCAST TURN INTO THIS?!?! 

Britney LITERALLY called out Sam and exposed  him in her paragraph. This situation is spiraling into many different directions and I just want the truth to come out!

What do y’all think about the video? Everyone on Twitter is calling it BS:pensiveney:

• Like 4