Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

I now do believe it's her saying those things as she actually goes into detail about stuff, uses the word 'conservatorship' and openly slams her dad for controlling every aspect of her life. No more meaningless posts about food or yoga. HOWEVER, I still think she should scrap that account altogether and start a new one with the first post being a video of her saying 'this is 100% me posting from now on' or something like that. Her current Instagram has a stained reputation and I'm not surprised that people refuse to believe it's her.

• Love 9

I mean you can't blame ppl for not believing it's her.

And you also can't blame ppl for believing it is her.

Her instagram will be the biggest mystery till the day she is free. 

I am genuinely lost. And do not know what to think. I have a feeling these posts are gonna backfire big time.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I hope her lawyer would make sure that this post isn't made by team con to make her look bad. She has a good lawyer now and he should be able to prevent sth like that. So I believe it's her.

I rewatched the tribute and her smile looks totally forced. She was NOT happy about JL. But what was she supposed to do? Storm out there? She was always taught the show must go on. 

I'm so glad she's dragging those mother ****ers. And I hope she's not only sueing her dad but also JL, Bryan, Lynne, Kevin, Larry, Lou , Adam leber etc.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If you scroll down a abit, there is a post in April of brit wishing JL Happy bday with a REALLY long and a bit heart warming message. What the hell could have happened? For the past week, its britney who posts 100% -anyone says otherwise just loves conspiracies-, but could it be also posted by her 3 months ago? Confusing. 

8 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

She liked. That rat is so ironic

Well she probably wants to spin it.. and say Jamie forced her to do this. Or she will say Britney was so happy about it and she doesn't understand why Britney says she didn't like it. (Paint Britney as crazy)

7 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

If you scroll down a abit, there is a post in April of brit wishing JL Happy bday with a REALLY long and a bit heart warming message. What the hell could have happened? For the past week, its britney who posts 100% -anyone says otherwise just loves conspiracies-, but could it be also posted by her 3 months ago? Confusing. 

I’ll never forget it !!! Maybe we should have a rematch 🙊💪🏼🥊 ... I mean things have changed since 6 years ago 💋 💋💋!!!!!

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 1

Bryan’s on-again off-again (seems to be on currently) ******** girlfriend liked the post 🧐🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ These pricks have no shame

She posted this a day ago. Seems like they’re all “loved up” again. Look at the comments, tho 🤦🏻‍♂️

1-CEC567-E-4448-49-C5-B7-D6-D43709-B5-E9

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Bryan’s on-again off-again (seems to be on currently) ******** girlfriend liked the post 🧐🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ These pricks have no shame

She posted this a day ago. Seems like they’re all “loved up” again. Look at the comments, tho 🤦🏻‍♂️

I thought she's a Britney fan and Pro Free Britney? And got Bryan to speak out?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I thought she's a Britney fan and Pro Free Britney? And got Bryan to speak out?

Yeah, I’ve no doubt, she very well could be. I just don’t think it sits well with Fans that he had done nothing for Britney (same as the rest of the fam) other than giving that weird interview. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The comments are more directed at him I guess

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I've just looked at her insta for the first time !!! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

And she even makes paid ads with Lynne on her insta !

WOW looking like a ..... can make you go very far in this day and age ! :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

18 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

what's she done? The fact Bryan is with her says more about Bryan than amber.  She is half his age, she is basically a wannabe playboy model. He comes across as another idiot, the family are all IQ challenged. He is working for a w**d dispensary now, lord!! His daughter seems very sweet, I hope she is kept away from this mess.

• Love 2

My first thought reading the post was this is one of Mania. What does going to the Spa have to do with her dancing or contact high with w**d and then jumping onto different topics. Either she is struggling mentally or this is team Con trying to make it look like this. Just my opinion

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

My first thought reading the post was this is one of Mania. What does going to the Spa have to do with her dancing or contact high with w**d and then jumping onto different topics. Either she is struggling mentally or this is team Con trying to make it look like this. Just my opinion

Guess I’m manic too then because when I’m angry, have **** bottled up and I ramble, my posts look the same minus the emojis :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

You'te kidding, right ?

Let me explain : She is talking about how judgemental people are on her and her dancing videos, she says she doesn't want to go on stage again because she is forced to do things, she says she is not allowed to go to the spa because that wouldn't be good for her but she is forced to be on stage with all the smoke from the w**d !!! 

Which part don't you understand..Now is her text all over the place ? yes that is called being ANGRY. That's what happens when you're upset whether you're "struggling mentally" or not.

Now quit being a troll on the internet.

• Love 8