Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

Nothing about this post is unhinged or crazy. She sounds ANGRY and she has every right to be after what they've done to her life. She's finally being honest. It looks like she doesn't have to censor herself anymore on IG (maybe her lawyer did something?) and it doesn't sit well with me that her own fans are the ones going around calling the post unhinged. Even if you don't believe it's her, you can't be 100% sure so what if after she's free we find out most of the posts were in fact written by Britney? It's hurtful that her own fans are saying these things. Maybe she doesn't articulate herself the way you want her to but your expectations of who you want Britney to be might not be who she actually is, we don't know her like we used to.  

Anyway love seeing her drag her colon and juno. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Since she now seems to have control of her Insta account again, her lawyer should next see to it that she put a nice car in front of her so that Britney can come back among people, visit her friends and participate in life again. Then maybe she will come to a different decision about her future career, which has not been made in the pent-up anger of the past 13 years.

2 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Why Britney posted this post (and not Cassie/CrowdSurf/JL/TeamCon):

1. Her boyfriend Sam posted an IG story right before Britney’s IG post. In the video she is focused on her phone - the “new phone” she got in June (when her Dad wasn’t anymore her guardian of person). If you have no internet access, would you be that engaged with your phone?! I wouldn’t. Plus she didn’t look like she was watching cat videos. She looked serious and focused.

2. The pre-conservatorship Britney was known as a sassy person who wasn’t afraid to say what she thought.

3. According to NewYorker article CrowdSurf posts what Britney writes - UNLESS it’s about the conservatorship. This doesn’t mean that Cassie wouldn’t have made her own posts, too. When Britney’s account posts about the conservatorship, you can be sure the rules have now changed .

4. In the first hearing Britney said following things:

And that’s why I’m telling you this again two years later, after I’ve lied and told the whole world “I’m OK and I’m happy.” It’s a lie. I thought I just maybe if I said that enough maybe I might become happy, because I’ve been in denial.”

I also would like to be able to share my story with the world, and what they did to me, instead of it being a hush-hush secret to benefit all of them. I want to be able to be heard on what they did to me by making me keep this in for so long, it is not good for my heart. I’ve been so angry and I cry every day. It concerns me, I’m told I’m not allowed to expose the people who did this to me.

It’s not fair they’re telling me lies about me openly. Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations. My own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing. And my own people say I can’t say anything.

She implies it was her doing the content where she appeared happy. She tells us that she wants to tell her story. She tells us she is angry.

If you read that full transcript it sounds like her newest posts. Her “testimony” that she wrote was rambling, going to details and angry. I wouldn’t call it “eloquent” - it was powerful, lucid and compelling but not eloquent.

5. Most people I know write differently than they speak, especially when they’ll write to social media, emails or texts. If you read her old texts or emails, they are also written in a similar style as this post.

6. Britney got last week a new lawyer who demanded that her father steps down. Jodi has said (via her lawyers) that she wants to help Britney to end the conservatorship. ACLU demanded that Britney gets an unrestricted internet access. Jamie’s lawyers know that now everything he’ll do can and will be used against him – so he better appear like he really wants best for his daughter. Jodi already blamed him for holding back money. The new lawyer alone could explain the change in style but all of this together confirms that there’s a new sheriff in town and her name is Britney.

7. If CrowdSurf wrote a message like this against Britney’s will, both Britney and Jamie Lynn could and probably would sue them. Jamie Lynn would have already said that “it’s not my sweet sister who loves me so much writing these horrible posts”.

8. According one source (houseinhabit in IG who at first though it Britney didn’t write this post) Britney got her own security, thanks to her new lawyer - and Jodi is now siding with her (if not for anything else but to get her permission for her security 😈). So Britney doesn’t have to fear for retaliation. 

9. Sam and Madonna liked the post. If Madonna recommended Rosengart to Britney (as it is rumored), she would know if Britney got a permission to post to Instagram whatever she wants.

10. Imagine that there were multiple videos and images of your most humiliating moment. Imagine that that moment became worldwide news and lead to 13 years of imprisonment. Wouldn’t you feel bad if those videos and images suddenly surfaced and were seen AGAIN by hundreds of millions of people around the world? Even if they helped you get out of that prison? Wouldn’t you want everyone to focus on what others did to you AFTER those humiliating moments instead of dwelling on what you did wrong 13 years ago?

11. This Instagram post is just a variation of her court statements. She is angry, she is ashamed what has happened to her, she is angry at her family for treating the way she was treated. This doesn’t make her case any weaker - rather the opposite because now her family can’t claim that she didn’t mean what she said in court (or IG). Of course they may used this against her – but if she didn’t say anything in her IG about the mistreatment, they’d use that, too, against her.

To me it is clear as day that this is the real Britney who wants to speak her truth and own her own narrative.

She has so much pent up anger that it will come out in bursts like this. It is not supposed to be pretty, nice, controlled or eloquent. 

Those of you who are still convinced that this isn’t her – congratulations, you just became Team Con’s “useful idiots” (Google the term if you don’t know it), pushing their agenda and making Britney’s fear that she won’t be heard and believed to come true.

I fully understand that you don’t mean to work for Team Con and that you’re just scared to believe her, but please understand that it was what Team Con always wanted to do – paint Britney as an unreliable witness.

I doubt Britney reads this, but if you do: you go girl!!! You’re on the right track. Hold your head high and keep speaking your truth!

It sounds absolutely nothing like her court statement. 

Britney would be angry at her father, not at her sister's damn performance from 2016.

She would talk about her lack of freedom, not her freakin dancing videos. 

She said in court that they make her do a weekly routine (the dancing videos), and that she is tired of it. 

Don't be naive, it's not her. 

• Love 4

I love it. I love it.

Go Britney! You do you 

Yaaas GIF by memecandy

Let's see what Jamie Lynne will say now.

A) her dad make her do that performance,  she didn't wanna

B) it's not Britney wrote it. (Even though JL was adamant before that it is Britney)

C) ignore like nothing happen or play the victim cars again

1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

It sounds absolutely nothing like her court statement. 

Britney would be angry at her father, not at her sister's damn performance from 2016.

She would talk about her lack of freedom, not her freakin dancing videos. 

She said in court that they make her do a weekly routine (the dancing videos), and that she is tired of it. 

Don't be naive, it's not her. 

I’m talking about the style - jumping from one thing to another, sometimes going to small details. In the second hearing she talked about her hair vitamins in addition that she wants to be free.

This post is not for the judge – it’s for those people who hurt her.

You can read the transcript of her statement here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/24/entertainment/britney-spears-testimony-full-transcript/index.html

I’m genuinely curious: all of you who don’t believe Britney posted this – how would you feel if it turned out that she DID post this? How would this post and Britney come across to you then?

If you think Team Con posted this post to make Britney seem unhinged and then it turns out she really posted this, would you think that she is now unhinged?

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I’m genuinely curious: all of you who don’t believe Britney posted this – how would you feel if it turned out that she DID post this? How would this post and Britney come across to you then?

If you think Team Con posted this post to make Britney seem unhinged and then it turns out she really posted this, would you think that she is now unhinged?

These are the same people who also believed Sam Lutfi's fabricated texts where 'Britney' said 'my mom is still ******* my dad.' Who the f says that about their parents. This instagram post was 100% Britney, totally her writing style and how she expresses herself.

Fans are uncomfortable with her rage because it's not controlled enough.

• Love 1

As much as I love how ballsy this is if it is Britney, I still feel that it isn't as Britney as we want to believe...

Britney's focus right now is on getting her life back, not her career. It seems odd that she would single out her dad, but then move onto why everyone else is wrong; fans in Vegas, people on Instagram etc. It also seems very weird that a huge chunk of this is Vegas focused....

...even the call out on Jamie Lynn seems, while deserved, feels out of place when Britney would use a platform to respond to Jamie Lynn's victim playing.

Part of me feels like a huge chunk of this is Cassie, because it still feels vague and only focuses on getting her career back, or justifying the lack of self care Britney had, rather than a statement about what she is saying in courts....

And ultimately, I still don't put it past her team to do something like this because, until we get a court document, nothing has changed just yet in her conservstorship meaning this post would still have to be approved.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

Some of ya‘ll are really easy to convince :clownery_makeup_meme:

Britneys IG 2 weeks ago: leave me the **** alone!

Exhale: Nice try Cassie. Britney would never post rude stuff like that.

Britneys IG now: Go **** yourselfs and read a ****ing book you ***holes..

Exhale: wow she is so brave 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

It‘s the exact same way „Britney“ posts for some time now. So either she was posting stuff herself for quite some time now or this is still Cassie trying to shift the blame towards JL cause she is an easy target since everyone hates her already

Maybe she's been writing the captions but was too afraid it would get edited down or changed, so she put her nonsense captions before so that they would go through Cassie and team. Tbh the way she's talking in her latest posts does come off like how she was on the Chaotic. 

• Like 1