Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

6 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

It sounds exactly like her testimony... what are you on about. 

Those emojis, “eat **** and step on legos”… I don’t think this is a joke, I think neither does she. This is a very bad parody and we will all see it one day. I don’t blame you for wanting to hear from her. But nothing has changed yet, they are still trying to show her in a bad/crazy light. Just twisting their stance as now we know the truth.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Bringyouthesun said:

Those emojis, “eat **** and step on legos”… I don’t think this is a joke, I think neither does she. This is a very bad parody and we will all see it one day. I don’t blame you for wanting to hear from her. But nothing has changed yet, they are still trying to show her in a bad/crazy light. Just twisting their stance as now we know the truth.

I don’t think you understand the quote she posted. It means “**** people who hurt me” Britney has always posted quotes. I’m on about the caption sounds, it sounds exactly like her testimony. You guys must view things in a different way as it sounds like Britney all over. 

There are a few things that bother me with this post. Not really sure why Jamie Lynn’s performance is being brought up especially when she appeared happy with it. 

The contact w**d is so silly to mention, but okay. 

The documentary thing is to help her and she sits there and she bashes it. She can’t blame anyone for her own faults of 2007. No one forced her to not wear underwear, shave her head, hit a car with an umbrella and scream at people in a British accent. This is what caused her to be in a conservatorship. She needs to take responsibility that it won’t be forgotten because she chose to do this in front of the world. We don’t agree with conservatorship but it still needs to be brought up to why this all happened

The whole thing about people unfollowing her is also a bit much. We’re not use to seeing her like this. Again, she’s not actually talking to us via video or interview. 

14 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t think you understand the quote she posted. It means “**** people who hurt me” Britney has always posted quotes. I’m on about the caption sounds, it sounds exactly like her testimony. You guys must view things in a different way as it sounds like Britney all over. 

Please don’t take that road “I don’t think you understand…” you may have a different idea. Step on legos doesn’t seem like sth someone would use after being imprisoned for over 13 years. “You guys must view…” you’re not the source of objective truth. Respect others’ intelligence and approach.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Bringyouthesun said:

Huh? It’s a very common phrase in America. The only one in a crazy and bad light here is you.

13 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

There are a few things that bother me with this post. Not really sure why Jamie Lynn’s performance is being brought up especially when she appeared happy with it. 

The documentary thing is to help her and she sits there and she bashes it. She can’t blame anyone for her own faults of 2007. No one forced her to not wear underwear, shave her head, hit a car with an umbrella and scream at people in a British accent. This is what caused her to be in a conservatorship. She needs to take responsibility that it won’t be forgotten because she chose to do this in front of the world. We don’t agree with conservatorship but it still needs to be brought up to why this all happened

The whole thing about people unfollowing her is also a bit much. We’re not use to seeing her like this. Again, she’s not actually talking to us via video or interview. 

I feel like she brought up the contact high thing to demonstrate the irony of being in a c-ship she is still exposed to *****, could be wrong though

13 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

how is it silly to mention if she was being tested for ***** all the time during Circus Tour? It's part of her evaluation

and she has every right for not liking the documentaries, especially the fact that the BBC one did nothing compared to the NYT one. Like, I am super weirded out by the fact Framing Britney Spears was nominated for an Emmy on Britney's back. That is weird and I am not even Britney.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

how is it silly to mention if she was being tested for ***** all the time during Circus Tour? It's part of her evaluation

and she has every right for not liking the documentaries, especially the fact that the BBC one did nothing compared to the NYT one. Like, I am super weirded out by the fact Framing Britney Spears was nominated for an Emmy on Britney's back. That is weird and I am not even Britney.

I was just talking about the NYT one. I just feel like it made the general public realize so much 

7 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I was just talking about the NYT one. I just feel like it made the general public realize so much 

I'm talking about it as well. I am uncomfortable at the traction it's gaining in award shows and I'm not Britney.

It's cool that made people realize so much, but it's uncomfortable to probe into your life for all to see and to be rewarded for it.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

She HAD to be happy with it... I think Britney has had to pretend a lot over the last 13 years and probably learned to accept a lot of things that upset her because she felt like she didn’t have a voice.

I think continuously rehashing a really sad, breaking point in someone’s life (anyone’s life, really) would be devastating and exhausting. Imagine your every moment of behavior (whether it’s good or bad) being dissected and  evaluated by the world. I disagree, I don’t think she needs to stand trial (figuratively) and explain why she didn’t wear underwear (as someone who goes commando a lot, I don’t find this weird... I find the paparazzi weird for taking pictures up her dress, tbh) and she doesn’t owe us any explanation as to why she shaved her head or did any of what she did over a decade ago. She chose to do things, and as a human, she had every right to do them. But I’m really glad my moments from over a decade ago arent shared and remembered and brought up constantly. I’d be embarrassed and upset by that, too. 

As far as her Instagram content goes (whether it’s her or not posting, it’s clearly her dancing in the videos) and I imagine her life doesn’t have a lot of exciting elements (especially from quarantine) in the conservatorship and she has always found dancing as a therapeutic expression and I love seeing her do something she loves when she hasn’t been able to do a lot of anything she wants to do/loves to do. The dancing videos make me happy to see her still smiling even with every moment of torture she’s endured. THAT is power. And that’s how I choose to see her dancing content. 

• Love 2