Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

for the people still insisting this is team CON-do you really think Jamie would let her post something about this like her sister and ruin Jamie Lynn's potential career? I doubt jamie cares what brit says about him bc he's in charge :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

Plus, you know after he's done milking Brit he's coming for Jamie's "career" too.........

• Like 2

Honestly guys I'm not jumping into any conclusions yet. This might be team con trying to slowly change the narrative and try to make us believe it's really her, in order to make her look bad in the future... or... this could actually be her after who knows how long. To quote our iconic queen: We'll just have to wait and see.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, Teshe said:

Feels creepy that her dad made her wear those outfits...

Courtney Love, 45, writes:

"britneys dad ******** her , imagine the father that ******** you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ***ual content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****** up who are called lawyers. lets GO."

5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

“I was lying to myself” - We all do, and we say nice things to support the ones we love. But now she is so over it and being 💯 real, being nice is out of the window and she is speaking her true feelings. It’s funny how Britney was the only person who was cheering for every f—c-king family member but no one did it back for her.

I’m happy that she is angry. I’m angry too! It’s not too much or it’s not manic to express anger, we don’t live in the early 2000s anymore, when people expressing anger were called crazy, that s-hit is over.

And boy did I give this family the benefit of the doubt for everything 🤦‍♂️😅 FINALLY Britney is directly addressing things. Good for my queen 🙌🙌🙌😍😍😍

I’m also happy she addressed the toxic part of the fandom criticizing her dance and stuff. I loved her dances and ig posts all the way.

[Insert Wendy Williams]

• Love 4
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Why would team con put such a big target on Jamie Lynne’s back tho?  Like her family is clearly sick af, but they’d have to know that a post like this is going to put JL in a REALLY bad place with the public.

that's what I think too.... LIke this is going to kill any potential "career" for Jamie Lynn

and why would jamie want to do that? bc ya know once he's done milking Britney, he's coming for Jamie Lynn's money

2 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Im not sure why people are so stuck on “Britney wouldn’t say this” or “Britney doesn’t write like this.” The fact is we have NO idea what or how Britney truly feels or thinks or writes anymore up until this point. People are holding on to who she was before she was used, abused and tormented for 13 straight years

Let our Queen vent and call all these stupid ****s out. Writing lengthy angry posts doesn’t mean you’re manic or unstable. That’s absurd.

This. 

I'm honestly baffled at how some folks are still not convinced that this is Britney. I'm getting "they're hearing but they're not really listening to what I'm trying to tell them" vibes. 

The mention of her sister, though. I feel like she did that in relation to her point that she wasn't allowed by her team to change remixes, perform new songs and yet, without her consent, they allowed a bunch of people, among whom her sister, to perform HER remixed hits in front of her. One, that's humiliation for Britney. Two, I'm not convinced Britney gave her blessing to the awards show to include covers of her songs. It's once again about them silencing Britney and her wishes. 

Try to see things more holistically. If a person is sweet, that doesn't mean that they can't get angry. We all experience the same emotions and when people have thrown **** at you for so long, I think anyone would be angry. I also wouldn't care how smart what I say/do is but I may or may not learn from it in the future. Britney's been silenced for so ******* longnon the grounds that "the conservatorship aims to protect her" by not allowing her to make mistakes, say whatever she wants to say, let her do what she wants to do. 

I fully support how she's feeling and right now that's all she needs. Love and support. Don't be her team and decide what's good for her image or not, or what feels like Britney or not. She is a person too with an array of emotions. Let her be. 

• Love 7

OMG... so this confirms:

1. She hated Vegas (I've been saying this for years!!! But people here were actually defending it saying she wanted to... even though she clearly said before that the audience is not actually her fans but intoxicated Vegas goers, and she clearly had no control over the choreo)
  2. Team Jamie chose those horrendous lingerie outfits?  and heavy make up to make her look like a clown?
  3. She hated performing those tracks over and over again (she's vocally said this before as well, she gets bored of the same songs... and even in FTR they showed her picking songs she wants to perform and they rejected it and moved on without even caring about her opinion)
  4. She WANTS to perform new songs instead of performing remixes of the same songs. That would explain why she looked happier and more into it whenever she actually got a chance to add new tracks.
  5. She dragged her sis. Video below for a reminder lol

rs_1024x759-170429183316-1024.Jamie-Lynn  Lynn be like: giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I think my head exploded on this one, y'all.

Let's start with the most bat**** crazy one of them all. 1. Jamie Lynn actually performed a medley of Britney songs? It's like more nails in the coffin that this chick doesn't have any shame. I would be embarrassed if I'm up there doing songs that my more popular bigger sister is the one that made into hits. All the while knowing they don't want me, they'd want to hear Britney doing these songs if they had a choice. 

2. Dreams killed--Not surprising. That's why I keep posting what I've been saying about performing again. I just don't see how it's possible when everything has been ruined.

3. I won't **** on somebody for still dreaming or still having hope. I'm somebody that's pretty much fried so I don't really have neither one anymore.

Until she gets out of the c-ship, they have ruined her career for her. It's not fun anymore. Once she's free and has had time to heal? I absolutely can see Britney being able to take back HER career and her dreams. She wants her life back and to have control again. When Britney is in control, she makes her best music - IF she wants to return, that is. I'll support her always no matter what she does.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG... so this confirms:

1. She hated Vegas (I've been saying this for years!!! But people here were actually defending it saying she wanted to... even though she clearly said before that the audience is not actually her fans but intoxicated Vegas goers, and she clearly had no control over the choreo)
  2. Team Jamie chose those horrendous lingerie outfits?  and heavy make up to make her look like a clown?
  3. She hated performing those tracks over and over again (she's vocally said this before as well, she gets bored of the same songs... and even in FTR they showed her picking songs she wants to perform and they rejected it and moved on without even caring about her opinion)
  4. She WANTS to perform new songs instead of performing remixes of the same songs. That would explain why she looked happier and more into it whenever she actually got a chance to add new tracks.
  5. She dragged her sis. Video below for a reminder lol

rs_1024x759-170429183316-1024.Jamie-Lynn  Ly

I can't wait for that hag Robin to be in an unemployment line