Do you remeber your reaction to hearing Blackout?

So do y'all remember what was your reaction listening Blackout for the first time?

I recall it leaked and heard it, I was amazed. When the official was released I realised I listed to demos, Ooh Oh Baby was titled Fillin' me Up, Hot as Ice was titled Cold as Fire, and it even came with Outta This World and State of Grace.

I was only 16 at the time... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Anyways here is a nice compilation of Blackout Demos

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

So do y'all remember what was your reaction listening Blackout for the first time?

I recall it leaked and heard it, I was amazed. When the official was released I realised I listed to demos, Ooh Oh Baby was titled Fillin' me Up, Hot as Ice was titled Cold as Fire, and it even came with Outta This World and State of Grace.

I was only 16 at the time... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Anyways here is a nice compilation of Blackout Demos

Me:

harajukuwrld-ms-juicy.gif

• Haha 3
On 4/12/2024 at 7:16 PM, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I heard the leaks first and when I first heard the official release I was in love but wished they hadn't gotten rid of the dance break in Break The Ice. And Toy Soldier was my fave from the get go

I had forgotten of the dance break! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I was pretty young at the time and wasn't online in any fan communities so I hadn't heard any leaks or anything other than Gimme More, I remember my mom brought the album home for me and I played it non-stop for hours and I remember dancing around my room and loving it, I wish I could relive hearing that album for the first time again :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

When I first got Spotify and became a pop fan last year I was listening to Britney songs I knew and loudly singing and saw a weird yellow cover with black hair Britney with the title "Gimme More"... I thought it was meh at first but then as soon as the Danja vocals kicked in I started streaming more and more slowly.

Then I searched about Blackout and apparently it was the best pop album in all time or something? Then I listened to Break The Ice and loved it, and then went to listen to some album tracks I liked the titles ("Hot As Ice", "Ooh Ooh Baby", "Get Back" and "Everybody" and I loved every single one of them. Then suddenly, I was ADDICTED to Gimme More out of nowhere, and I streamed the album in full and loved everything except Get Naked and Perfect Lover... I now love Perfect Lover, tolerate Get Naked and dislike Why Should I Be Sad but it's an amazing record and I don't regret clicking Gimme More that day :) specially because it led me to listening to Femme Fatale which FF > Blackout

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block