Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

6FE04B79-28A8-4AC5-87E9-4DBFB84507F2.thumb.jpeg.6590814ef2b2ebc0b3f00f0a5625175d.jpeg
Related:

YES!! THIS! About time!!

It is so sad to witness this accumulated rage from Britney towards her “circle” but at the same time WE WERE RIGHT all along! For someone following her career from day 1 it was so obvious that something was off in the past decade. Specially the choices in the Vegas show. The remixes of the remixes of super old vocals and no new music. 

Speak your mind Brit. We are here for you.

• Love 5

This is definitely someone who wants to ruin her image,why would she be so rough and calling her fans to **** off many time if we dont like her dancing in instagram videos  ,i mean her narrative is so rude......

This is  the team con who wants to take revenge,because she uncovers them all!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

I rewatched to day and she actually comes off as less then enthused. Smile is totally fake to me

7 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

She is simply a very good actress, unlike her sister.:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, srbijaWERK said:

This is definitely someone who wants to ruin her image,why would she be so rough and calling her fans to **** off many time if we dont like her dancing in instagram videos  ,i mean her narrative is so rude......

For the past years a lot of people was calling her crazy when she released her dancing videos in the living room. 
bear in mind that this woman has been shut down for a decade. As she clearly says here, the c-ship killed her dreams and she is angry. She has to be angry. Living with so much criticism and not being able to defend herself. Now she can. 

she is entitled to be rude. Finally. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I also wonder if her 100% lip syncing since ‘08 was also her choice 

In my opinion, it was team con that forbade her to sing at concerts. Britney performed in front of tens of thousands of people at concerts, they were afraid that she might say something, ask for help, etc.

If she tells us that it was her choice, which I doubt, then I will understand and I will not blame anything.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, srbijaWERK said:

she's not calling her fans to **** off, she's implying those who don't like her dancing videos are simply not her fans :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 8