Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

Well the post is mostly focused on how she doesn’t care if people judge her for her dancing. She truly loved to dance and perform or else she wouldn’t be doing it every day as a hobby like most people do sports, art, etc… as hobbies. It’s not really hard to believe that she truly feels this way and that to a certain extent she may have help with the posts. If someone’s recording her all the time the camera would be moving. I truly believe that’s her being genuine and being her authentic self. Believing in hope is aka believing in God’s purpose. Even though those around want to control and take that away from you bc of their greed and lust for money doesn’t mean she’s been defeated by them. That’s basically what she’s saying. Nothing more. 
It’s time to stop comparing Britney with her past, with others, and move forward by accepting her for what she is. 

If only this amount of thought and analysis can be put towards current events in the world like a virus that’s got everyone under a medical tyranny. Then who knows what lies we can unfold behind the veil of control over the general public. 

I’m happy that Britney is getting closer and not farther from ending the conservatorship. I also remain positive that she will have a break thru. It’s too obvious to continue to control her and kill her at this point. 

I’m a big believer in reading between lines. With everything. Even what the President says. Where I’m really trying to get at is the passion behind freeing Britney, I wish would reflect on other topics of the world as I see horrible things coming to humanity if they don’t wake up from their trance.  

The fan base will go crazy when she comes back like Ashley O singing NIN rock songs and flipping off the industry . It’s sad how fans are like they’re making her look crazy … like I’m sorry if you think not being an industry puppet at 39 makes her crazy … she’s not 17 years old anymore .

Literally Gaga threw up on stage and Cyrus has done a bubch of **** but Britney not smiling and saying I love everybody makes fans say oooh manic break down. Like makes me really hope she doesn’t come back to that scrutiny again. 

also bipolar doesn’t require a Conservatorship. This is obviously rosengart trying to use her social to show her as a prisoner and at the same time this is marketing for a come back on her terms. 

16 hours ago, TheLightningThief said:

Todos sabemos que TeamCon usará su insta como un ejemplo de su inestabilidad y problemas de ira ... Espero que Rosengart le aconseje sobre cómo usar las redes sociales para su beneficio.

All these comments are ridiculous. If there is a consensus in the judicial process, it is that Britney has some kind of mental problem. That is not debatable. What is going to be debated is whether or not a guardianship is necessary, therefore, whatever she does on her IG, commenting on things or posting dancing videos, they will not change her legal status.

1 hour ago, limecakes said:

She never called that dancing on instagram good. Its just her feeling herself or whatever. And who the **** are you to tell the legendary Miss Britney Spears she should not call herself a dancer. We all know she can dance, and amazingly so. Honestly, why are you here putting her down? 

If you show something to the World you clearly don't think its bad. She can do whatever she wants and if she is happy I am happy but nobody thinks her "dancing" on IG is good and imo she hasn't danced well in over a decade. She used to be amazing and the best performer on earth but Watching her teach her zumba moves to profession dancers and upload those videos is cringy as hell. I would never comment that on her ig but that's my opinion and I have read similar things from others here. It's just all of a sudden not ok to say anything against Britney. I used to think those videos were her team and that's why I didn't judge but she has been to court twice now and hasn't mentioned fake ig posts or her not being able to post or anything. So that means she records those videos and is ok with them. 

• Like 1

I am LIVING for her newfound voice. Go get em brit. Drag them all!! You are QUEEN and they should get outta your way and bow to you!

This post made me so happy! I can't wait to see what she says next! Jamie lynn is shaking in her trailer. U snake!!

I wonder what cool remixes britney wanted and what songs she wanted to perform but wasn't allowed? stupid Jamie. He did NOT know her fan base, what they wanted, and what works. He is a basic as **** loser

Most liked comments...from General Public

1.  She clearly has major mental issues. She dresses, talks and acts like a little kid. 

2.  something is not right 

3.  Why doesn't she just come out and speak like an adult. Instead of posting weird videos of her twirling like a 8 yr old. 

4.  I want Britney to win but dang.. she seems like she's spiraling or something. She needs to stay off social media right now. She's not doing herself any favors.  

5.  She's doing herself no favors by spewing irrationally on IG. It simply makes her look as unstable as her father portrays her to be.

6.   She acts like she's off her rocker in those dance videos. And, extremely narcissistic. The elevator is not going to the top, folks. She has CLEAR mental health issues, and they are severe. But her fans don't want to face that truth.

7.   Good lord. Keep her off of social media. This is NOT helping her case.

8.   I truly feel sorry for her. She has the mentality of a teenager. Her father definitely needs to be removed but she still needs someone to watch over her. She does have mental issues and maybe she needs a whole new medical team.

9.  Britney new man wants her to get married to him and have his child.....he saw her other baby daddy got rich...so he wants her father to give up conservatorship so he could be in control of Britney and her millions.

3 minutes ago, AngelinaSpears said:

1.  She clearly has major mental issues. She dresses, talks and acts like a little kid. 

3.  Why doesn't she just come out and speak like an adult. Instead of posting weird videos of her twirling like a 8 yr old. 

4.  I want Britney to win but dang.. she seems like she's spiraling or something. She needs to stay off social media right now. She's not doing herself any favors.  

5.  She's doing herself no favors by spewing irrationally on IG. It simply makes her look as unstable as her father portrays her to be.

6.   She acts like she's off her rocker in those dance videos. And, extremely narcissistic. The elevator is not going to the top, folks. She has CLEAR mental health issues, and they are severe. But her fans don't want to face that truth.

8.   I truly feel sorry for her. She has the mentality of a teenager. Her father definitely needs to be removed but she still needs someone to watch over her. She does have mental issues and maybe she needs a whole new medical team.

9.  Britney new man wants her to get married to him and have his child.....he saw her other baby daddy got rich...so he wants her father to give up conservatorship so he could be in control of Britney and her millions.

From what page? 

5 minutes ago, AngelinaSpears said:

These comments are from the Daily Mail article on the IG post for anyone who wonders. But you are picking and choosing here. Some of these comments are replies to other comments that are among the most liked, not the comment you posted. And in between all of these are also quite a lot of supportive comments, that have received similar or more amount of likes. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mangotango said:

These comments are from the Daily Mail article on the IG post for anyone who wonders. But you are picking and choosing here. Some of these comments are replies to other comments that are among the most liked, not the comment you posted. And in between all of these are also quite a lot of supportive comments, that have received similar or more amount of likes. 

Right, you can't cherry pick the comments you like, and apparently all from one news post, and then say "general public comments". The comment section of the daily mail is not the entire general public :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Those are the MAIN most liked comments,have you heard top 20 most liked MAIN comments

3 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Not replayed comments,but MAIN ones

3 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Right, you can't cherry pick the comments you like, and apparently all from one news post, and then say "general public comments". The comment section of the daily mail is not the entire general public :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yeah I too have doubts about the IG, but we should stay honest in our discussion. 

3 minutes ago, AngelinaSpears said:

Those are the MAIN most liked comments,have you heard top 20 most liked MAIN comments

But they are still from the Daily Mail and you have excluded all the supportive comments with more or similar amount of likes, a bit dishonest to then say it is "most liked comments" (and from the GP at that when it is specifically the Daily Mail). This list is a list of the most liked UNSUPPORTIVE comments, not a list of the most liked comments. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Yeah I too have doubts about the IG, but we should stay honest in our discussion. 

But they are still from the Daily Mail and you have excluded all the supportive comments with more or similar amount of likes, a bit dishonest to then say it is "most liked comments" (and from the GP at that when it is specifically the Daily Mail). This list is a list of the most liked UNSUPPORTIVE comments, not a list of the most liked comments. 

I wanted to say that many people think this instagram posts are really harmful for her,those positive are probably from fans,general public thinks different,when you aren't inclined to someone

2 minutes ago, AngelinaSpears said:

I wanted to say that many people think this instagram posts are really harmful for her,those positive are probably from fans,general public thinks different,when you aren't inclined to someone

I get that, but you can make that point without trying to exaggerate or deceive.

I’m getting real tired of the back and forth that’s going on trying to figure out whether this is actually Britney or not. 
For those comparing this post to her letters from 14 years ago, she has endured much trauma since then and has held in anger now that I’m sure is boiling at the surface. Imagine how you would feel, of course you would be ranting because your fed up and now you’re able to speak your truth.

Whether it was her testimony or her having a new lawyer, it seems like there’s been a change in how her instagram is run and it is no longer being filtered or censored.

Britney deserves the right to be angry. She deserves the right to go off on a family who abused her or stood by while it happened. Being angry is no reason to be in a conservatorship. She is coherent here and letting things off  of her chest that I’m sure she’s bottled in. Like she said, every person in her family has been able to speak on her behalf but now it’s her turn to speak up and expose everyone.

How would Cassie know about the body high she felt? Or about that Jamie Lynn tribute performance? This post sounds soooo Britney and it really pisses me off that y’all are really believing that Team Con would write all of this. Let her speak up and stop denying her ******* voice.

• Love 2