Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

8 hours ago, Brenton said:

For those thinking it’s not her - what reason would there be at this stage? She has to know about her insta (Sam likes it) - she doesn’t have to hit post herself for it to be from her.

I thought that was the whole point of Sam Asghari's story post lol. Because he wanted to literally show everyone she's on her phone writing the caption

• Love 1
8 hours ago, seandavid said:

I'm supposed to be doing homework but I saw this instagram post, read the caption, and went STRAIGHT to exhale lolll

I was out playing Pokémon Go, listening to Breathe on Me when a shiny Jigglypuff appeared at the same time of the IG notification, it was magical :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I caught it rapidly and went to Chrome ('cause Pokémon Go always crashes if I open another app) but I knew @Slayer would already have this thread :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Are you both serious? So you’re telling me team con are happy to post Jamie is awful and controlling? Guys please.

Yes, they are desperate. They know the ship is sinking and will try anything at this point. You really think that whole team of lawyers, manager, etc care about Jamie Lynn? Yall are really naive

• Like 2