Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

19 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

I think we should stop with the Jamie Lynn hate. Britney now took over, so it's better if we just step aside and watch.

Even if Jamie Lynn's not the best, but it's still very damaging to see that you're hated everywhere ...

Not playing Mother Teresa, but any form of bullying is bad.

On another note, it's like 2006ney resumed ! Sassy and unfiltered. LOVE IT !

There’s not enough hate as far as I’m concerned - the little RAT has been enjoying leeching off her sister and lying about it for so long. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I’m not sure I understand why she dragged the documentary and her sister performing at the Disney music awards. Britney clearly looked happy that night? 

This confuses me too because she looked so meh during it until her sister came out. 

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’ll be dragged for this but I think it’s really Britney  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I made a video months ago about how I think she’s in more control of her IG than a lot of people think and I was dragged. But I still stand by it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I’m conflicted but a lot of these recent posts do sound like her. Someone mentioned like she might have typed up a bunch of different thoughts (flow of consciousness type of deal) and that makes sense. I think they still go through editing of some sort before being posted but her Instagram is just a big mystery to me lol. 

12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’ll be dragged for this but I think it’s really Britney  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I made a video months ago about how I think she’s in more control of her IG than a lot of people think and I was dragged. But I still stand by it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

King , if you say so I might believe it , you know more than most of us after all way before any of us knew anything , and I really hope it's true