Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

I want to believe this is really her and that she is going to drag all her abusers to filth but it seems awfully convenient that she was immediately given access to her social media (or that Cassie would post this without censoring) just because she had a new lawyer, like an hour later? The ship is sinking fast but she‘s legally still under a conservatorship. It’s also convenient that it’s only in text so we can’t know for sure. If Sam is brave enough to say “Jamie’s a ****” and “Free Britney,” can’t he confirm to us that she’s really posting? Yes, we saw her on a phone but that’s not really proving it. Ugh, I’m just so tired of this debate. I want her to be free and safe and be able to speak her truth however she wants to. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

I want to believe this is really her and that she is going to drag all her abusers to filth but it seems awfully convenient that she was immediately given access to her social media (or that Cassie would post this without censoring) just because she had a new lawyer, like an hour later? The ship is sinking fast but she‘s legally still under a conservatorship. It’s also convenient that it’s only in text so we can’t know for sure. If Sam is brave enough to say “Jamie’s a ****” and “Free Britney,” can’t he confirm to us that she’s really posting? Yes, we saw her on a phone but that’s not really proving it. Ugh, I’m just so tired of this debate. I want her to be free and safe and be able to speak her truth however she wants to. 

From what I understand, ACLU file a petition to grant Britney free access to the Internet.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cherry Bomb said:

I really do believe she writes a lot of her old posts. this post sounds exactly like her old posts IMO so I don't get why some of you are changing minds all of a sudden.

The narrative changed, yes. But she said in her testimony saying she lied telling everyone she is happy as a way of coping. and now that she came out and spoke her truth, everything changed. it all make sense.

So please stop commenting under her Instagram saying things like 'we know it's not Britney posting' now that she could likely get more access to her account.

This. This. This. 

I know this has been said a hundred times, and everyone is free to believe whatever they want, especially because we are not living with Britney, so none of us have full access to the whole truth about her Instagram…But I think some fans need to put things into perspective, you have to understand that even though she APPEARED free (recording albums, touring, tv interviews, photo shoots, performances, smiling, social media, etc) she WAS NOT free…She has been silently angry and depressed without having an outlet to express herself and speak her truth….Why? She said it herself - if she didn’t follow the script, she was punished. Now imagine, having most of the world think you’re a happy gal that loves her family (after all you say this on television) but deep inside you’re dying for the world to see behind the surface and see all the lies and deception. The sad reality is that many people DID see but decided to keep their mouth shut…It was easier to call her crazy after all.

it’s been THIRTEEN ******* YEARS that Britney hasn’t had a voice…Have you seen stories of those women that were held hostage for EIGHTEEN YEARS? They experienced many emotions when they were finally free…Because it’s a lot A LOT to deal with it.

Britney is not being erratic, unhinged, manic or experiencing psychosis. She’s experiencing normal emotions and she’s expressing her anger…She was not allowed to express it for THIRTEEN YEARS. She was forced to live a fake life and she was forced to pretend to be what her captors and abusers wanted her to be.

Yes, she’s in a conservatorship still, but she finally has a lawyer that is for her and not against her…She finally feels represented, heard and she probably finally feels at least a certain level of peace knowing that she has someone on her side that will fight for her.

Give Britney a break and be rational. She’s not just a woman leaving  a “toxic marriage”, she’s leaving a situation where she was held captive.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

From what I understand, ACLU file a petition to grant Britney free access to the Internet.

Indeed, and I hope she has received that. But just to be clear, free access to the internet does not equal access to or control of her IG. Legally, they can deny her access to it because she is not the owner of it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bringyouthesun said:

Say whatever you want, I still don’t believe it’s her. This is not her tone. This is not the same person that spoke at the court. 

Britney has multiple personalities/voices/tones that she uses all the time. The British accent when she was running around with Sam Lutfi, the weird baby voice in her Instagram videos, the sometimes deep/froggy voice where she tries to sound more adult-like, and then her “true voice” which we heard in her testimony.

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I know this has been said a hundred times, and everyone is free to believe whatever they want, especially because we are not living with Britney, so none of us have full access to the whole truth about her Instagram…But I think some fans need to put things into perspective, you have to understand that even though she APPEARED free (recording albums, touring, tv interviews, photo shoots, performances, smiling, social media, etc) she WAS NOT free…She has been silently angry and depressed without having an outlet to express herself and speak her truth….Why? She said it herself - if she didn’t follow the script, she was punished. Now imagine, having most of the world think you’re a happy gal that loves her family (after all you say this on television) but deep inside you’re dying for the world to see behind the surface and see all the lies and deception. The sad reality is that many people DID see but decided to keep their mouth shut…It was easier to call her crazy after all.

it’s been THIRTEEN ******* YEARS that Britney hasn’t had a voice…Have you seen stories of those women that were held hostage for EIGHTEEN YEARS? They experienced many emotions when they were finally free…Because it’s a lot A LOT to deal with it.

Britney is not being erratic, unhinged, manic or experiencing psychosis. She’s experiencing normal emotions and she’s expressing her anger…She was not allowed to express it for THIRTEEN YEARS. She was forced to live a fake life and she was forced to pretend to be what her captors and abusers wanted her to be.

Yes, she’s in a conservatorship still, but she finally has a lawyer that is for her and not against her…She finally feels represented, heard and she probably finally feels at least a certain level of peace knowing that she has someone on her side that will fight for her.

Give Britney a break and be rational. She’s not just a woman leaving  a “toxic marriage”, she’s leaving a situation where she was held captive.

GIF by TV One

• Love 1

If this came from her, she has every right to rage against the people who harmed her so deeply for 13 years. My only questions are:

1) If she had ever lost control of her Instagram and the team that was controlling it had gone rogue, wouldn’t it make sense to acknowledge in a post that she’s back on the account? Kinda like “it’s nice to be back in the driver’s seat” or something? Or at least delete some old posts she didn’t approve of? Maybe not, but that just seems to me like it would be hard not to address.

2) If she still doesn’t have access to her own account, who would the Instagram team be more responsive to: Jodi or Jamie? We know there have been some bickering between the conservators, so is there any chance this is how that feud is playing out online? 

3) I would imagine a worst case scenario for a social media manager is for the account’s followers to not believe the posts are genuine and not even coming from the artist themselves. It makes me skeptical about what lengths they might go to to regain that trust, which had been clearly lost here. I mean, this thread alone is filled with people convinced she’s back, so if that is what’s going on, they seem to be achieving their goal.

I’m not going to go down the “Britney would never say this” road. It’s been 13 years of abuse and I can’t imagine how much pent up anger she’s experienced which is more than warranted. I’m just saying that until the conservatorship arrangement is finally and completely terminated, I’m going to be skeptical of anything that comes from the Instagram account, no matter what it says.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bro96 said:

As soon as the new lawyer stepped in, we got the new real britney posts. Is that a coincidence? He Probably  stambed his feet.. Her lawyer is CLEARLY against c-ship. So saying that the last 3 or 4 posts where shes refers to Free brichni and C- Sink is not her doesnt make sense. Also jamie is the conservator of the estate, we all know what does that mean. They would not and could not put him along with his younger daughter in such bad light as brit did. So ENJOY -as long as it lasts- some real tea.

Don’t we all know that they play this game and they play it well. Nothing surprises me at this point, and throwing those people under the bus is not going to.

they will stop at nothing

8 hours ago, srbijaWERK said:

This is definitely someone who wants to ruin her image,why would she be so rough and calling her fans to **** off many time if we dont like her dancing in instagram videos  ,i mean her narrative is so rude......

This is  the team con who wants to take revenge,because she uncovers them all!

What she saying is not rude at all? There are many fans of her on instagram who criticize her all the time. I don’t do that, do I don’t feel offended or called out. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, srbijaWERK said:

Nobody likes her dancing videos,not me nor you

There’s no need to be mean to her in the comments. I don’t like them, however I understand that she is a LITERAL prisoner and this is all she has. Want to see choreo? Go watch her old performances on youtube. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

2) If she still doesn’t have access to her own account, who would the Instagram team be more responsive to: Jodi or Jamie? We know there have been some bickering between the conservators, so is there any chance this is how that feud is playing out online? 

Whoever is involved with the LLC that actually owns the IG. Which Jamie for sure is (president), I don't know if Jodi is though. Either or, Jamie as the president would have the ultimate power to give directions on the IG (though likely on the instructions of/in agreement with other people).

• Like 1

Okay, so let’s start with the facts. 

1. We know Britney has a team who writes for her on Instagram. 

2: every major celebrity does as well.

3. Even if Britney addressed the rumors of the team catfishing us, we will still say it’s a lie, or she was forced.

4. regardless of who made this post, it directed people to the radio Disney awards clip, and we can clearly see Jamie Lynn gave Britney a a horrible surprise and britney was obviously not happy.

5. so if it was her team or Britney, we can clearly see how her family is toxic through clips from the past.

6: lastly but not least, we won’t truly think Britney is posting until the conservatorship ends, and at that point she will still have a social media team!!! Duhhh

so just sit back and enjoy the tea that someone is actually spilling, weather it be Britney; or Cassie who has seen what we haven’t. Who knows the lady my be team Britney now lol

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
Cuz English duh
1 hour ago, Ritatdad said:

Lbr her dancing is atrocious and it's embarrassing that she still calls herself a dancer. But if she thinks it's good enough and has fun then that's great 

She never called that dancing on instagram good. Its just her feeling herself or whatever. And who the **** are you to tell the legendary Miss Britney Spears she should not call herself a dancer. We all know she can dance, and amazingly so. Honestly, why are you here putting her down? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, limecakes said:

She never called that dancing on instagram good. Its just her feeling herself or whatever. And who the **** are you to tell the legendary Miss Britney Spears she should not call herself a dancer. We all know she can dance, and amazingly so. Honestly, why are you here putting her down? 

forreal. what the hell is that persons comment

• Like 1