#JusticeForBritney Podcast: Blackout Era Britney, Please Come Home

MC Castille doing the lord's work again and on fire with another podcast! She says this could be possibly her LAST with the recent news of a settlement being reached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRGK_x4bdkQ

(still won't let me embed the video... but other youtube videos still embed no problem.)

*Disclaimer: Opinion and Speculation*

It's only 8 mins so please give a listen and again spread the word!

Thanks beautiful Britney nerds :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

xoxo 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 4

I fully understand that Britney doesn't have the strength right now to speak to law enforcement about the embezzlement of her estate during the conservatorship. All the people she loved aka her family betrayed her including her children. Britney needs more than 2.5 years to come to grips with such deep disloyalty. 

MC Castille, if you read here, I thank you for your work and I wish you all the best. Take care of your health and emotional wellbeing.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Thank you, MC. Truly hope this is not her last video, but I understand.

That said, she made a great point - the ball is kinda in Britney's court right now.

I have a feeling that Britney's been playing the chess game and she's been silent on purpose. Blackout era Britney might just come back now that probate is finally wrapping up :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I have a feeling that Britney's been playing the chess game and she's been silent on purpose. Blackout era Britney might just come back now that probate is finally wrapping up :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I think you may be right. She alluded to chess on her instagram more than once, so perhaps this is her strategy. She still has a lot of leverage right now with Lou being embroiled in the Astroworld stuff and Robin literally being implicated in s3x trafficking with Diddy's cohorts. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I think you may be right. She alluded to chess on her instagram more than once, so perhaps this is her strategy. She still has a lot of leverage right now with Lou being embroiled in the Astroworld stuff and Robin literally being implicated in s3x trafficking with Diddy's cohorts. 

Okay good, it’s not just me thinking this as well :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block