Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

2 minutes ago, Alio said:

You'te kidding, right ?

Let me explain : She is talking about how judgemental people are on her and her dancing videos, she says she doesn't want to go on stage again because she is forced to do things, she says she is not allowed to go to the spa because that wouldn't be good for her but she is forced to be on stage with all the smoke from the w**d !!! 

Which part don't you understand..Now is her text all over the place ? yes that is called being ANGRY. That's what happens when you're upset whether you're "struggling mentally" or not.

Now quit being a troll on the internet.

You seem pressed at other people's opinions. 

I am not the only one who thinks this post is manic. Go read the comments on this post. 

• Like 1

I really do believe she writes a lot of her old posts. this post sounds exactly like her old posts IMO so I don't get why some of you are changing minds all of a sudden.

The narrative changed, yes. But she said in her testimony saying she lied telling everyone she is happy as a way of coping. and now that she came out and spoke her truth, everything changed. it all make sense.

So please stop commenting under her Instagram saying things like 'we know it's not Britney posting' now that she could likely get more access to her account.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, Persona said:

Guess I’m manic too then because when I’m angry, have **** bottled up and I ramble, my posts look the same minus the emojis :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

At some point Britney was prescribed Adderall, ADHD medication. I’m not saying that she has ADHD but that kind of rambling writing style is VERY TYPICAL to people with ADHD.

I have ADHD and have a lot of friends with ADHD so nowadays I can almost “diagnose” someone with ADHD from the way write with 85 % certainty. 😀

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Courtney Love, 45, writes:

"britneys dad ******** her , imagine the father that ******** you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ***ual content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****** up who are called lawyers. lets GO."

this kind of tracks especially with what she said about being afraid of him coming home drunk. also in FTR where he’s crying about how beautiful she looks. and her testimony about having to be so pretty for her father.... i think in a lot of abusive fathers of girls it falls into a weird gray area even if it’s not explicit ***ual contact 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

Can I introduce you to something called SARCASM?! Her saying she does her own posts didn‘t proof anything in the past as we know.

Can i introduce you to something called living your truth ? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: She came out clean in front of the whole world, she's living her truth, why would she lie again ? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: are you even following the story ? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: 

2 hours ago, marioh said:

I now do believe it's her saying those things as she actually goes into detail about stuff, uses the word 'conservatorship' and openly slams her dad for controlling every aspect of her life. No more meaningless posts about food or yoga. HOWEVER, I still think she should scrap that account altogether and start a new one with the first post being a video of her saying 'this is 100% me posting from now on' or something like that. Her current Instagram has a stained reputation and I'm not surprised that people refuse to believe it's her.

Either start a new one or wipe her current one of past posts would be ideal.

All people are rooting for her in the comments. How come some of her dedicated exhale fans here put her down saying she seems manic and blah blah blah? Are you serious? We have been waiting for her truth in years. Still cant believe its happening

• Love 8

Do people forget that she has been going through **** since she was a kid? She has been severly abused, tortured, abandoned, dehumanized in all kinds of ways for many years now. That **** affects you mentally and changes you in some way. I don't understand why some always try to find a explination or a reason for her instagram posts, talking about mania, adhd or always saying that team con are trying to make her look bad. Maybe it's just Britney behind these posts and that would be ok. We will only know when she talks about it herself, but until then people should stop leaving disrespectul comments. All she needs right now is love and support 

• Love 1