Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

I think after her testimony one her sons changed his instagram DP to a crying emoji, so I am pretty sure they don't know the depth and I think it's a right thing also which mother want her kids to know what kind of trauma she's been under. I hope kids will protect her, they sure love her mother. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Where is the comment he is responding too?  I do think his comment is a little nonchalant, but the comment he is responding to may have been extremely accusatory and for whatever reason we can’t see that persons comment so the context of his comment can’t really be judged.

Anyway, he’s a kid who probably doesn’t see his mother that much, sadly and it wouldn’t surprise me if Kevin is the type of father to trash talk his kids’ mothers in front of them.  Kevin didn’t drastically turn into some upstanding citizen after getting custody.  He’s a DJ...lol...where are his gigs?

• Love 1
  • Like 8

I'm glad that at least from jayden/preston's perspective, she is fine, as a mother, ofc i would act fine and happy for my kids no matter what. Her sons do not need to get caught up in all of this.

From the hearing last week, it was pretty clear britney isn't ok tho, so I am going continue to believe britney isn't fine cause she says she isn't fine.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Man, people demanding Britney's children to "protect" her. That ain't mentally healthy at all.

Judy Garland's children at some point felt like they had to protect and take care of their mother. They had to help her get up, clean her up, give food to her, clean the house, cook, buy food (but didn't have money). They thought they had to save her. Which is pretty obvious that it wasn't their responsability as much as they loved her.

I'm telling y'all this bit because that happens a lot and it's awful. The child feels responsible for something she can't do anything about it. Not every child is Harry Potter or something. That is not mentally healthy for their development.

• Love 9

He's a minor ...... Not sure he knows yet how an adult person is running their life , so I don't expect him to understand really, and besides z Britney said it herself, and of course she wouldn't open that subject in front of her kids so....... Yeah , some fans need to back off a little but still the situation is awful .

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/30/2021 at 12:03 AM, Roger said:

Britney Spears will reportedly file to terminate the conservatorship in the very near future.

TMZ jumped the gun - they published then deleted an article claiming Britney already filed a petition to dissolve the conservatorship. 

See screen shots below.

Us Weekly also has sources confirming the same - that Britney's court-appointed attorney, Sam Ingham, will file the petition - the paperwork has been prepared. 

Reveal hidden contents

4uBXfMy.png

6-A5278-FA-68-F0-4461-8-C07-ADBE25589-AB

8719-A269-8-BE2-4-C85-B7-A5-82-EB7-BFCD7

66791981-A596-4106-A694-DF05550-A1041.pn

From the looks of it, the petition has not yet been filed. However, there are conflicting reports.

UPDATE 2: User @nthenwkiss treat us with screenshots

UPDATE 3: US Weekly confirms !!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Thanks @Slayer for the scoop !

An independent source from Page Six back up the claims; my fragile heart omg :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

FREE BRITNEY

LOU LOU LOCK HER UP

END CONSERVATORSHIP ABUSE

original.gif

filed.jpg.e9b4d9d76af2a655cf3c96c7e5072bee.jpg

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you, but not loving the vibe of this comment :typing_keyboard_computer:

Arguably, they have much better insight than any of us. But that does not = Britney should stay in this situation.

What kind of vibe? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Fact is the kids are kids and may not understand the depth of this type of things and yeah they are her sons but they are also the sons of kfed and grandsons of jamie and lynne, family abuse and trauma can be more complicated than other forms of trauma, just because they are her sons doesn't mean they are also not victims of brainwash or being shut from details, not to mention the fact they are teens

• Love 3

thats good to see - i think britney has not let them see how bad it really is, cause she doesn't want to scare them or have them worry about her, its what a mother does.

she's not going to get home and be like hey your grandpa drugged me against my will and put me on lithium, but anyways how was school honey?

• Like 1