Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

Just now, canyouhandlemytruth said:

I’m sorry, I know he’s just a kid … but why does this give off such a weird energy to me? Like between him acting nonchalant about his mom not being held hostage and saying she makes bank with her music … I don’t know but he’s 15 now and must be aware of what’s going on. Maybe his dad needs to step in and separate his kids from the overbearing fans who try to contact them too

All they’ve ever known is Britney being in a conservatorship and making money for everyone so it’s no surprise they’re “meh” about it all. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

I’m sorry, I know he’s just a kid … but why does this give off such a weird energy to me? Like between him acting nonchalant about his mom not being held hostage and saying she makes bank with her music … I don’t know but he’s 15 now and must be aware of what’s going on. Maybe his dad needs to step in and separate his kids from the overbearing fans who try to contact them too

Yeah, I remember him also saying when Britney said she might never sing again so he said you make so much money out of that. I don't know I think he's all aware - this is social media age so they must be exposed to everything. 

But, he's a kid what else he can do I mean.

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

All they’ve ever known is Britney being in a conservatorship and making money for everyone so it’s no surprise they’re “meh” about it all. 

I understand that part of it but I just hope they don’t turn into mini kfeds since they spend a majority of their time with him 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1