Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything...

8 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Is that really her first time drinking wine?  girl get yourself a cocktail WHAT :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

i remember her talking at Primetime interview back in 2003. about red wine, and how it makes her feel "mellow"

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sitting at home alone boozing.

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Same here. What's wrong w that? It's friday, bishezzzz. 

P.s. im guessing by real wine she means a nice wine. There's a lot of crap out there. I outta know, im a wino. Cheers, Britney 💓

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

P.s. im guessing by real wine she means a nice wine. There's a lot of crap out there. I outta know, im a wino. Cheers, Britney 💓

It just seems like Britney is using alcohol to numb the pain and the court stuff since she's allegedly settled.

Normally people do have drinks on Friday's weekends or any days, it just seems like Britney is alone, isolated and hitting the bottle. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I'm sure she's simply reflecting, not 'boozing'. I think she's looking at this as a win. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I'm sure she's simply reflecting, not 'boozing'. I think she's looking at this as a win. 

What is a win? That she allegedly settled and may not ever get justice, she's scared of people and still a recluse.

I doubt this is a win. 

Brit has no relationship with her sons in person, still in a divorce battle with Scam going after spousal support and lawyers' fees.

More recent shacking up with a convict housekeeper, and her BFF Cade allegedly calling paps to take pics of Brit. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What is a win? That she allegedly settled and may not ever get justice, she's scared of people and still a recluse.

I doubt this is a win. 

It's a win because at the end of the day she is now and will always be a free woman. No, this may not have been the outcome she wanted, but things have a way of working themselves out. 

Perhaps she'll be able to sleep a little better at night knowing she has people who care about her and that she is a good person, unlike her father, who is filled with hatred, chooses to continue to abuse his daughter and will die alone and destitute. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It just seems like Britney is using alcohol to numb the pain and the court stuff since she's allegedly settled.

Normally people do have drinks on Friday's weekends or any days, it just seems like Britney is alone, isolated and hitting the bottle. 

I’m sorry what sloppy drunk depressed person is taking the time set up a photoshoot for their wine, and placing flowers in front to make it cute…

Go be a nun somewhere else Britney hates them

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

I’m sorry what sloppy drunk depressed person is taking the time set up a photoshoot for their wine, and placing flowers in front to make it cute…

Go be a nun somewhere else Britney hates them

Who said she was a sloppy drunk? Have a seat.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's a win because at the end of the day she is now and will always be a free woman. No, this may not have been the outcome she wanted, but things have a way of working themselves out. 

Perhaps she'll be able to sleep a little better at night knowing she has people who care about her and that she is a good person, unlike her father, who is filled with hatred, chooses to continue to abuse his daughter and will die alone and destitute. 

She doesn't trust anyone so those that do genuinely care about her seem to be nowhere to be found unfortunately. 

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

She doesn't trust anyone so those that do genuinely care about her seem to be nowhere to be found unfortunately. 

she said in her book that's she learning to trust people again. Did you just happen to conveniently skip that tidbit? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block