You haven't heard this from me :)

Seems more than plausible. Sounds to me like a streaming-only budget compilation in the vein of The Essential collection that Sony's Legacy branch put out some years ago

ab67616d00001e02e2d88ce9b368639664aa7847

I think they originally claimed the tracks on that were remastered, while I'm not a fan of the mixing in remasters done past the 2010s, it would be interesting to hear how these new masters would stack up against the originals

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I hope it’s like an album with unreleased tracks or maybe an updated gift box with single CDs and whatnot. Another standard compilation release isn’t really needed in the streaming age, we have playlists for that.

You know it’s going to be same old rehashed GH track list with images from the Femme Fatale era.

• Haha 9
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Let's believe for one sec.

What a stupid idea if its another GH. Nobody releases something like that with streaming dominating the world.

Just release her old leaked songs as a "fan demand" like mood ring years ago.

so easy and cheap to do.

The only way I can SEE this being a hit is if it's released and Vinyl and cassette since it what's in trend right now.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block